You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ocean Quest Women's 3/2mm Titanium Shorty
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewConstructed entirely from Premium Super-Stretch, titanium neoprene, the Ocean Quest 3/2 Premium Titanium Super-Stretch Shorty is the perfect warm water choice for diving, snorkeling or water play. The 4-way super-stretch material offers a near custom-like fit, expanding up to 250% more than a suit made from normal traditional neoprene. The result is a suit that conforms to the contours of your body, maintaining a thin layer of water over the entire body and making it easier to remain warm. The titanium material within the neoprene reflects the heat trapped inside back at the user more efficiently than standard neoprene and doesn't allow as much warmth to escape, allowing the user's head to remain warm with less effort.
The superior flexibility of the super-stretch neoprene offers the wearer extreme comfort and superior flexibility. Constructed using 3mm material in the main body area and 2mm in the arms this suit makes it the perfect choice for not only divers, but for use by surfers, body boarders, jet skiers, windsurfers and more! Final touches include an adjustable hook and loop collar to allow for a variety of neck sizes, and a non-magnetic #10 YKK zipper with a long convenient pull-tab leash for easy self-donning and doffing. All seams are flatlock stitched for strength and durability. Ocean Quest 3/2 Premium Titanium Super-Stretch Shorty Wetsuit is a top-quality suit that will give years of use at an extremely affordable price. Suit is black/blue in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Constructed Entirely from Premium Super-Stretch, Titanium Neoprene
- Perfect Warm Water Choice for Diving, Snorkeling or Water Play
- 4-Way Super-Stretch Material Offers Near Custom-Like Fit
- Titanium Material: Reflects Heat Trapped in Hood Back-at-User
- More Efficiently, Doesn't Allow Much Warmth to Escape
- Allows Divers Body to Remain Warm w/Less Effort
- Premium Super Stretch Nylon-2 Neoprene: Up to 250% More Elastic than Standard Neoprene
- 3/2mm Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber
- 3mm Material In Main Body Area & 2mm In Arms
- Perfect Choice for Divers, Surfers, Body Boarders, Jet Skiers, Windsurfers & More
- Adjustable Hook & Loop Collar, Allow for Variety of Neck Sizes
- Non-Magnetic #10 YKK Zipper Back Closure
- Long Convenient Pull-Tab Leash for Easy Self-Donning & Doffing
- Seams: Flatlock Stitched for Strength & Durability
- Top-Quality Suit Gives Years of Use at Extremely Affordable Price
- Color: Black/Blue
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Closure||Back #10 YKK Zipper w/Pull-Tab Leash|
Great price for our first “shorties."
this was the third shorty id ordered. the first two were from other manufacturers, were so short in the torso (and im not tall) that for my water aerobics class, they would have been extremely uncomfortable. i realize that shorties tend to ride up a lot more than full wetsuits, but keep that in mind when ordering. the third time was the charm - the ocean quest was great. i wish the arms were also 3 mm, but the fit is fantastic. scuba.com is the best resource ive found, with the largest ion and superior service.