You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ocean Quest 7mm Titanium Men's Wetsuit
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThree things that are important to scuba divers when they purchase a wetsuit are warmth, comfort and value. The Ocean Quest Premium Super-Stretch Wetsuit covers all three. Constructed from 4-way stretch, Titanium neoprene this suit offers up to 250% more elasticity than a suit made with standard traditional neoprene. What this means for the diver is a wetsuit that conforms to the contour of the body more closely for a better fit. This can be important to how warm you'll be when using the suit, especially if you happen to not be the perfect off the rack fit in sizing. The titanium material within the neoprene reflects the heat trapped inside back at the user more efficiently than standard neoprene and doesn't allow as much warmth to escape, allowing the user's head to remain warm with less effort.
The suit is double glued and blind stitched inside and out for durability and features pre-bent arms and knees, molded, flexible knee pads, a non-magnetic YKK #10 zipper with a long, easy to reach pull-tab leash. Offered in a Black with Blue trim color scheme and available in multiple sizes this is one suit that should never be overlooked. Ocean Quest wetsuits are designed by divers for divers desiring the high-quality materials, superior workmanship and comfort found in suits twice its price.
- Constructed Entirely from Premium Super-Stretch, Titanium Neoprene
- Designed to Offer Best Possible Fit
- Using Premium, 4 Way-Stretch, Titanium Neoprene
- Double Glued & Blind Stitched Inside & Out for Superior Warmth & Comfort
- Titanium Material: Reflects Heat Trapped in Suit Back-at-User
- More Efficiently, Doesn't Allow Much Warmth to Escape
- Allows Divers Body to Remain Warm w/Less Effort
- Premium Super Stretch Nylon-2 Neoprene: Up to 250% More Elastic than Standard Neoprene
- Adjustable Hook & Loop Collar
- Non-Magnetic #10 YKK Zipper Back Closure
- Long Convenient Pull-Tab Leash for Easy Self-Donning & Doffing
- Anatomical Pre-Bent Arms & Knees
- Molded, Flexible Knee Pads
- Color: Black/Blue
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Double Glued & Blind Stitched Inside & Out|
|Closure||Back #10 YKK Zipper w/Pull-Tab Leash|
|Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Double Glued & Blind Stitched Inside & Out|
|Back #10 YKK Zipper w/Pull-Tab Leash|