You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ocean Quest 6 oz. (170 g) Spandex Dive Skin Jumpsuit
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Ocean Quest 6 oz. (170 g) Premium Spandex Dive Skin is made from 4-way stretch Spandex this full length jumpsuit is perfect for adding a little extra thermal layer underneath your wetsuit or by itself in warmer conditions for helping prevent the chill a diver experiences when their body acclimates to the water around them. It even offers up to 50+ SPF protection from the Sun's harmful rays! Protection from UV exposure out of the water or while floating on the surface. In the water, the high-stretch material is form fitting for easy swimming and protects against chaffing from sports equipment as well as stings from jellyfish and other irritants.
This front zippered suit is light weight and feels smooth and comfortable against the diver's skin. It features thumb loops and ankle stirrups to help keep the arms and legs in place when wearing it under your wetsuit. The suit is offered in black with midnight blue accents in multiple sizes to fit just about any diver or snorkelers needs.
- Flat-Locked Stitched Seams for Added Comfort
- Standalone: Comfortable in Warm Water
- SPF 50 Protection from UV Exposure
- High-Stretch Material, Form Fitting for Easy Swimming
- Protects Against Chafing from Sports Equipment, Stings from Jellyfish & Other Irritants
- Ideal for Diving, Snorkeling, Surfing & Other Water Sports
- Use for Layering Under Exposure Suit
- Premium Grade Spandex Fabric
- Layering: Added Warmth & Easy Donning/Doffing of Exposure Suit
- Thumb Loops & Ankle Stirrups Prevent Ride-Up When Used for Layering Under Exposure Suit
- Front Zipper Closure for Easy Donning/Doffing
- Material Weight: 6 oz. (170 g)
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Fabric Weight||6 oz. (170 g)|
|UV Protection||Yes, SPF 50|
|Stirrups and Thumb Loops||Yes|