You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ocean Quest 5mm Titanium Dive Boots
Product OverviewThe Ocean Quest Premium Super-Stretch Titanium Medium Sole Dive Boots are designed to offer the best possible fit using premium, 4 way-stretch, titanium neoprene, double glued and blind stitched inside and out for superior warmth and comfort. The titanium material within the neoprene reflects the heat trapped in the boot back at the user more efficiently and doesn't allow as much warmth to escape allowing the divers body to remain warm with less effort.
The 4 way-stretch neoprene also eliminates the need for a zipper. Unlike non-zip boots from the past which were near impossible to take off or put back on when they were wet, the premium super stretch nylon-2 neoprene expands or contracts up to 250% more than standard, non-stretch neoprene making these boots as easy to put on or remove as the zipper style counterparts. The advantage is one less item to break or go bad on your piece of gear! With a durable traction sole, and tough rubber heel and toe caps for increased durability, these boots are designed to offer years of diving or snorkeling. The heel of the boot comes with a fin strap lug to keep your fin straps from shifting while in the water. Available in 5mm, and in multiple sizes. Boots are black in color.
- Premium Super-Stretch Titanium Medium Sole Dive Boots
- Designed to Offer Best Possible Fit
- Using Premium, 4 Way-Stretch, Titanium Neoprene
- Double Glued & Blind Stitched Inside & Out for Superior Warmth & Comfort
- Titanium Material: Reflects Heat Trapped in Boot Back-at-User
- More Efficiently, Doesn't Allow Much Warmth to Escape
- Allows Divers Body to Remain Warm w/Less Effort
- 4 Way-Stretch Neoprene Eliminates Need for Zipper
- Premium Super Stretch Nylon-2 Neoprene: Up to 250% More Elastic than Standard Neoprene
- Boots Easy to Put-On or Remove-As-Zipper Style Counterparts
- Durable Traction Sole & Tough Rubber Heel & Toe Caps for Increased Durability
- Designed to Offer Years of Diving or Snorkeling
- Fin Strap Lug: Keeps Fin Straps from Shifting
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Double Glued & Blind Stitched Inside & Out|
I purchased these for winter dips in Wisconsin. I’m part of a group that dips in 25–40 degree water all winter long. These are flexible, have a great grip on the foot and stay in place and keep my feet warm. Makes the experience of very cold water much more enjoyable. Several of us in the group have purchased these and we all love them.