You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ocean Quest 17 oz. (482 g) Polyolefin Dive Skin Jumpsuit
|WEIGHT||120 to 135 lbs||135 to 150 lbs||150 to 170 lbs||155 to 175 lbs|
|HEIGHT||5'5" to 5' 7 "||5'7" to 5' 9 "||5'9" to 5' 11"||5'9 1/2 " to 5' 11"|
|WEIGHT||170 to 190 lbs||190 to 210 lbs||210 to 230 lbs||230 to 250 lbs|
|HEIGHT||5'11" to 6'1 "||5'11" to 6'1"||6'1" to 6'3"||6'1" to 6'3"|
* Waist size, not necessarily pants size
For help with sizing, or if you have any other questions, please call our instructors at 800-34-SCUBA.
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewAmong the most versatile garments offered by Ocean Quest, the 17 oz. (482 g) Polyolefin Dive Skin Jumpsuit is easily a suit every diver should have in their kit. It is designed either to be worn alone in warm, tropical climates offering the warmth equivalent of a 2mm neoprene wetsuit or to be worn underneath a wetsuit in cooler climates for added warmth. It even offers up to 50+ SPF protection from the sun's harmful rays! Protection from UV exposure out of the water or while floating on the surface. In the water, the high-stretch material is form fitting for easy swimming and protects against chaffing from sports equipment as well as stings from jellyfish and other irritants.
This front zippered suit is made from a 300 Denier Polyolefin blended with 70 Denier Lycia fabric, the suit is durable and comfortable. It features a double brushed velour lining that offers a comfortable feel against the skin. Being a fabric suit with no neoprene, it is neutrally buoyant, dries quickly, is odor resistant, anti-microbial, ultra-durable and is resistant to the damaging effects of the sun as well as chlorine and hook and loop fastener damage. Among the more pleasant things about the suit is the comfortable fit. Not being a neoprene wetsuit, the snug fitting squeeze of a wetsuit is not an issue. The thumb loops and ankle stirrups are very useful for keeping the arms and legs from pulling up and bunching when worn underneath a wetsuit. The Ocean Quest Polyolefin Dive Skin Jumpsuit is offered in a black with midnight blue color scheme in multiple sizes.
- Premium Heavy Weight Robust Polyolefin Material
- Durable Flat-Lock Stitching
- Shield Skin from Abrasion, UV Rays & Biological Irritants
- Worn Alone in Tropical Conditions
- Worn Under Suit for Added Warmth & Comfort
- Nearly Total Freedom of Movement
- Durable Front Zipper
- Thumb Loops, Heel Straps Prevent Ride-Up
- SPF 50+ Protection from UV Exposure
- Will Never Fade & Impervious to Bleaching Effects of Chlorine & Sunlight
- Double Brushed Velour Lining, Luxurious Against Skin
- 300 Denier Polyolefin Blended w/70 Denier Lycia Fabric
- No Neoprene, Neutrally Buoyant
- Dries Quickly, Odor Resistant, Anti-Microbial, Ultra-Durable
- Hook & Loop Fastener Resistant
- Fabric Weight: 17 oz. (482 g)
- Color: Black/Blue
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Water Sports Protective Garment|
|Material||300 Denier Polyolefin Blended w/70 Denier Lycia Fabric|
|Fabric Weight||17 oz. (482 g)|
|UV Protection||Yes, SPF 50+|
|Stirrups and Thumb Loops||Yes|