You have no items in your shopping cart.
NRS Women's Hydro-Skin 0.5 Long-Sleeve Shirt, Blue Atoll
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewNRS Hydro-Skin is the ultimate immiscible base layer. Stretchy, comfortable Hydro-Skin 0.5 neoprene material gives you just the right amount of warmth for cool days and cool water without feeling bulky or restrictive. Made from 0.5mm Terraprene neoprene with heat-reflecting titanium cuts the chill on cool days. Four-way-stretch Power-Span exterior allows unrestricted movement, and the soft Thermal-Plush lining feels great against your skin. Paddler-specific design allows unrestricted freedom of movement and puts seams where they won't cause irritation.
Spandex fabric under the arms creates friction-free zones for comfortable paddling while improving ventilation where you need it most. Hydro-Skin is lightweight wetsuit apparel; it's designed for a snug form fit that restricts water entry and locks in your body's warmth. A durable water repellent (DWR) exterior coating sheds water to help reduce evaporative cooling. All seams of this pullover design garment are flat-lock stitched for added comfort. Garment is also great for layering under exposure suit for added warmth.
- Ultimate Immiscible Base Layer
- Stretchy, Comfortable Hydro-Skin 0.5 Neoprene Material
- Right Amount of Warmth for Cool Days and Cool Water
- No Bulky or Restrictive Feeling
- 0.5mm Terraprene Neoprene
- Heat-Reflecting Titanium Cuts Chill on Cool Days
- Four-Way-Stretch Power-Span Exterior
- Exterior: Allows Unrestricted Movement
- Soft Thermal-Plush Lining: Feels Great Against Skin
- Paddler-Specific Design: Allows Unrestricted Freedom of Movement
- Strategically Placed Seams: Won't Cause Irritation
- Spandex Fabric Under Arms:
Creates Friction-Free Zones
Improving Ventilation Where Needed Most
- Hydro-Skin is Lightweight Wetsuit Apparel
- Designed for Snug Form Fit: Restricts Water Entry, Locks in Body's Warmth
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) Exterior Coating:
Sheds Water to Reduced Evaporative Cooling
- Seams: Flat-Lock Stitched
- Flat-Lock Stitching: Added Comfort in Layering
- Pullover Design Garment
- Great for Layering Under Exposure Suit, Added Warmth
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Water Sports, Thermal Protection, Layering|
|Materials||0.5mm Neoprene, Spandex|
|Closure||None, Pullover Design|
|Construction||Flat-Lock Seam Stitching|