You have no items in your shopping cart.
NRS Co-Pilot Knife, 2016
Product OverviewThe NRS Pilot Knife now has a Little Brother - the NRS Co-Pilot. This Knife has great features, smooth straight and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your Personal Floatation Device (PFD). The Co-Pilot is an excellent knife for freshwater boating and rescue. For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super sharp straight and serrated sections. The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself. The knives blunt tip also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver. The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze" both sides of the release.
The knives contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade. The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab. Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench. The blade is made from durable and corrosion resistant 420 HC stainless steel with a glass-reinforced polypropylene TRP over-molded handle. The sheath is manufactured from fiberglass reinforced nylon. The knives overall length is 5.75" (14.6cm), with a blade length of 2.25" (5.7cm) and weighs 4.6oz (130.4g).
- Little Brother of NRS Pilot Knife
- Smooth Straight and Serrated Cutting Edges
- Blunt Safety Tip
- Bottle Opener
- Oxygen Tank Valve Wrench
- Compact Design is a Fine-Fit-On Personal Floatation Device (PFD)
- Excellent Knife for Freshwater Boating and Rescue
- Super-Sharp Straight and Serrated Sections
- Blunt Tip Design Protects-Against Unintentional Puncture of your Gear or Yourself
- Knife Tip Doubles as a Flat-Head Screwdriver
- Unique-Sheath: Firmly Locks Knife In-Place
- Knife Release from Sheath: Squeeze Both-Sides of Release
- Contoured Handle and Rubberized Grip Proved Maximum-Control of Blade
- Sheath Clip Attaches Firmly to a PFD Lash Tab
- Blade: Durable and Corrosion Resistant 420 HC Stainless Steel
- Handle: Glass-Reinforced Polypropylene TRP Over-Molded
- Sheath: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
- Overall Length: 5.75 (14.6cm)
- Blade Length: 2.25 (5.7cm)
- Weight: 4.6oz (130.4g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Blade Length||2.25 (5.7cm)|
|Overall Length||5.75 (14.6cm)|
|Weight||4.6 oz. (130,4 g)|
|Handle Material||Glass-Reinforced Polypropylene TRP Over-Molded|
|Blade Steel||420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Blade Type||Straight and Serrated Edges|
|4.6 oz. (130,4 g)|
|Glass-Reinforced Polypropylene TRP Over-Molded|
|420 HC Stainless Steel|
|Straight and Serrated Edges|