You have no items in your shopping cart.
NeoSport Unisex Sports Skin Suit
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe sport skin is a full body watersport garment that is comfortable and provides a non-confining stretch fit. It is perfect worn alone or as a base layer under any wetsuit. Plus, it makes putting on a wetsuit much easier. Foot stirrups and thumb loops help prevent suits from riding up. The NeoSport Unisex Sport Skin is made from a spandex material, has durable overlock seams with rolled edges. Easy self-donning and doffing with the heavy duty #5 YKK front zipper closure. Skin has an anatomical cut pattern for a comfortable fit. Internal key pocket and tear away sizing tags. The NeoSport Unisex Sport Skin provides UV protection from the sun's harmful rays. Divers and snorkeler's looking protection and a defense against sea lice, jellies and other biological irritants will love this super stretchy, heavy duty and comfortable sport skin. Suit is available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Long Front Quality #5 YKK Zipper w/Non-Corrosive Slider
- Foot Stirrups and Thumb Loops:
No-Slip Legs & Sleeves
Allow-Use as Base Layer for Increased Warmth Under-Wet Suit
Easier-to-Slip into Neoprene Wet Suits
- Constructed with Over-Lock-Stitched Seams for Strength and Comfort
- Unisex Design
- Super Stretchy & Comfortable
- Easy to Don, Anatomical Cut Pattern
- Naturally Form Fitting to Reduce Drag in Water
- Internal Key Pocket for Security
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Unisex Protective Jumpsuit Garment|
|Closure||#5 YKK Front Zipper|
|Stirrups & Thumb Loops||Yes|
It worked fine for what we intended to use it for. We used it for an extra layer under our wet suits. I don’t think it offered much warmth but in did make donning and doffing outer layer much easier. I think its a quality product for the price and the fit chart was on par. The crew at scuba.com are great, they overnighted two to Texas for a trip on the Aqua Cat to start of 2021 with our group.
Well made as good as similar suits for more money. Was used in Cozumel as primary and held up great. Wife wore it under her 3mil suit and enjoyed it. Zipper quality good as well as the sizing very accurate. Would recommend for an inexpensive under layer or as primary as long as you dont plane on rubbing on the bottom or on the rocks as there are no scuff pads. Great product