You have no items in your shopping cart.
NeoSport Men's Step-In 7mm Jacket
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewWith the ability to mix-and-match pieces (see SKU: BLR7MF for John), divers who choose one of these classic two-piece suits will discover they have several options for thermal protection on every dive. Worn together, the John and Jacket System give a double layer of protection over the body's core for the coldest conditions. The NeoSport 7mm Step-In Jacket features glued and sewn seams, spandex trimmed wrist seals and spot taped at intersecting seams that provide toughness, strength and watertight integrity.
For warm waters, wearing just the Step-In Jacket provides essential core warmth while maximizing mobility. The jacket comes equipped with a full length heavy-duty #10-YKK front zipper closure. Suit has an anatomical cut pattern for a comfortable fit. When worn in conjunction with the John, the double layering of 14mm of neoprene rubber from the upper legs to the shoulders and torso will give you hours of warmth even in cold conditions. Suit is available in multiple sizes, is also available as a John & Jacket combination (see SKU: BLRW7M), is black in color and has a tear away sizing tag for easy ID.
- Classic Two-Piece Suit: See SKU: BLR7MF for Farmer John
- Several Options for Thermal Protection On-Every-Dive
- Worn Together:½:
John & Jacket System Provides Double Layer of Protection Over-Body's-Core½:
Great for Coldest Conditions
- Premium 7mm Nylon 2 Neoprene Rubber
- Glued & Sewn Seams for Strength & Watertight Integrity
- Spot Tapped Intersecting Seams Provides Toughness
- Spandex Trimmed Wrist Seals
- Full Length Heavy-Duty #10-YKK Front Zipper Closure
- Anatomical Cut Pattern for Comfortable Fit
- Color: Black
- Tear Away Size Tag for Easy ID
- For Full Suit: John & Jacket (see SKU: BLRW7M)
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Seams||Glued and Sewn|
|Closure||Front Diagonal Full-Length, #10-YKK Zipper|
|Nylon 2 Neoprene|
|Glued and Sewn|
|Front Diagonal Full-Length, #10-YKK Zipper|