You have no items in your shopping cart.
NeoSport 5mm Neoprene Women's Jumpsuit, Black/Lavender
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
The NeoSport 5mm Neoprene Women’s Jumpsuit is a high performing yet reasonably priced wetsuit appropriate for multiple locations. 5mm is typically appropriate for temperate waters from 60°- 75°. Constructed of soft and comfortable premium neoprene material, the Neosport 5mm Neoprene Women’s Jumpsuit is anatomically cut providing both flexibility and a great fit. Spot taped at intersecting seams increases durability. Glued and sewn seams provide long lasting performance and additional warmth. Thermally bonded kneepads give protection where needed, while remaining flexible for unrestricted movement. The adjustable collar delivers a comfortable, non-confining stretch fit.
- Soft and comfortable premium neoprene material
- Glued and sewn seams
- Adjustable Velcro® collar
- Spandex trimmed wrist and ankle seals
- Heavy duty #10 YKK back zip
- Thermal bonded kneepads
- Anatomical cut pattern for a comfortable fit
- Spot taped at intersecting seams for durability
- Internal key pocket
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued & Sewn
Spot Tapped at Intersecting Seams
|Closure||Back Zipper w/Zipper Pull-Tab Leash
& Hook & Loop Collar
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
If you hope to use this light for an hour look somewhere else. Using rechargeable 1100mah AAA batteries it is all but dead at the hour mark. The brightness is great for the first 30-45 minutes but then it quickly tapers off. I havent dove with the light yet but have tested some traditional alkalines and some EBL 1100 mAh AAA batteries that have been fully charged using a good charger. I then put the fresh batteries in the light and left it on while running a timer, it did get pretty warm after awhile so I ran some water over it to keep it cool. At about the 50 minute mark it was starting to get pretty dim, at the hour mark I would say its borderline usable. Im going to run the new Ni-MH batteries through the refresh cycle of my charger to make sure theyre on top shape and try again, but my experience with Duracell Quantum batteries was pretty much the same so I dont expect much better results by conditioning my Ni-MH batteries. This light could be great, but probably just really needs 3 AAs, not 3 AAAs, theres just not enough battery for the light output of this light. Far as im concerned theres no way this light will ever reach the 4 hour mark under any circumstances.