You have no items in your shopping cart.
NeoSport 5mm Neoprene Men's Jumpsuit
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe ultra-versatile 5mm is great for tropical waters, especially in the winter months, yet is also warm enough for the cooler temps of dive sites closer to home. A 5mm torso promotes core body warmth and 5mm extremities balance warmth and flexibility. This proven jumpsuit design is easy to don and has an adjustable collar that inhibits water exchange at the neck. Tough, flexible pads protect the knees and lower leg. Generously cut heavy-duty #10-YKK back zipper with pull tab leash for easy self-donning-and-doffing. The NeoSport Jumpsuit has an adjustable hook and loop fastener collar that provides a comfortable, non-confining stretch fit.
Flexible thermal bonded knee pads for abrasion resistance, Protect the high-wear areas of the lower legs. With an anatomical cut pattern, this NeoSport suit is soft warm, comfortable and durable. All seams are glued-and-sewn; spot tapped at intersecting seams with spandex trimmed wrist and ankle seals all making this a strong and durable suit design for seasons of reliable service. Suit is made from nylon 2 neoprene rubber, comes equipped with an internal key pocket for security, tear away sizing tags, is black or black/blue in color, and is available in multiple sizes.
- 5mm Neoprene Material
- Heavy Duty #10YKK Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash
- Adjustable Collar: Inhibits Water Exchange at Neck
- Tough Flexible Thermal Bonded Knee Pads
- Ultra-Versatile 5mm Great for Tropical Waters, Especially in Winter Months
- Flexible Suit for Cooler Water Environments
- Anatomical Cut Pattern
- Internal Key Pocket
- Tear Away Sizing Tags
- Seams: Glued & Sewn, Spot Tapped at Intersecting Seams
- Lycra Trimmed Wrist & Ankle Seals
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued & Sewn
Spot Tapped at Intersecting Seams
|Closure||Back Zipper w/Zipper Pull-Tab Leash
& Hook & Loop Collar
Was scared this wetsuit wasnt gonna be sufficient for the cold waters of California but impressively it kept me slightly warm when I Freedive but definitely comfortable