You have no items in your shopping cart.
NeoSport 3/2mm Neoprene Men's Jumpsuit
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
The NeoSport 3/2mm Neoprene Men’s Jumpsuit is a high performing yet reasonably priced wetsuit appropriate for multiple locations. 3mm is typically appropriate for warmer waters from 75°- 85°. A 3mm torso promotes core body warmth and 2mm extremities balance warmth and flexibility. Constructed of soft and comfortable premium neoprene material, the Neosport 3/2mm Neoprene Men’s Jumpsuit is anatomically cut providing both flexibility and a great fit. Spot taped at intersecting seams increases durability. Flatlock seams provide long lasting performance and additional warmth. Thermally bonded kneepads give protection where needed, while remaining flexible for unrestricted movement. The adjustable collar delivers a comfortable, non-confining stretch fit, while limiting water exchange at the neck.
- Soft and comfortable premium neoprene material
- Flatlock Seams
- Adjustable Velcro® collar
- Spandex trimmed wrist and ankle seals
- Heavy duty #10 YKK back zip
- Thermal bonded kneepads
- Anatomical cut pattern for a comfortable fit
- Spot taped at intersecting seams for durability
- Internal key pocket
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Flat Lock Stitched
Spot Tapped at Intersecting Seams
|Closure||Back Zipper w/Zipper Pull-Tab Leash
& Hook & Loop Collar
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The wetsuit was a good buy for the money spent. For the amount of times I dive a year, I didnt want to spend tons of money plus I mostly dive in warm water.