You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe new Nautilus Life-Line Marine Rescue GPS is easy to use! Open the latch, press blue button to turn on, remove the red help cap, and hold red H" elp button for 5 seconds, you're transmitting, that simple! The all new Nautilus Life-Line is less than half the size of their original radio and is incredibly simple to use. No special or dedicated base units required. No registration, subscriptions or service fees required.Your Nautilus Life-Line floats! It is waterproof in all sea conditions. Life-Line GPS is waterproof. It is depth rated to 425' (130 meters) with cap closed. Long battery life, just keep the O-ring clean and forget about it for the next 5 years! GPS is powered by two CR123 3V lithium batteries. These batteries are not included with the device and are user-replaceable.
Accurate positioning, your GPS position accurate to 5' (1.5 meters) and a man overboard distress message will be broadcast to all AIS equipped ships up to 34 miles (55 km) away as well as a special DSC message to the marine radio on your own vessel. All modern commercial ships and most yachts are equipped with AIS and DSC allowing universal worldwide use of the all new Nautilus Life-Line. Each Life-Line GPS is programmed at factory with an MID number allowing automatic AIS functionality as soon as your unit is powered up. Your ship's MMSI must be loaded with the simple to use built-in optical sensor to activate DSC functionality.
The Nautilus Life-Line Marine Rescue GPS has a transmit power of 1 amp, with an AIS frequency of 161.975 MHz and 162.052 MHz, and a DSC transmit power of 0.5 watt with DSC frequency of 156.525 MHz. The unit messages individual distress and relay distress alerts. The Nautilus Life-Line GPS has a durable and waterproof polycarbonate housing with 316L stainless steel hardware. Environmental temperature range is -13°F to 131°F (-25°C - +55°C). The GPS measures 2.9" x 3.8" x 1.5" (75mm x 97mm x 39 mm), weighs 4.6 oz. (131 g) including batteries and comes with a quick start guide.
- Easy to Use
Open Latch, Press Blue Button to Turn On
Remove Red Help Cap, and Hold Red H elp Button for 5 Seconds
You're Transmitting, that Simple
- Less than Half the Size of Life-Lines Original Radio
- No Special or Dedicated Base Units Required
- No Registration, Subscriptions or Service Fees Required
- Nautilus Life-Line Floats It's Waterproof in All Sea Conditions
- Depth Rated to 425' (130 meters) w/Cap Closed
- Battery Life: 5 Years
- Power: 2-User Replaceable CR123 3V Lithium Batteries (not included)
- Accurate Positioning: Position Accurate to 5' (1.5 meters)
- Man Overboard Distress Message:
Broadcast to All AIS Equipped Ships Up to 34 miles (55 km) Away
Special DSC Message to Marine Radio On-Your-Vessel
- Modern Commercial Ships & Yachts: Equipped w/AIS & DSC Universal Worldwide Use
- Programmed at Factory w/MID Number: Allows Automatic AIS Functionality
- Ship's MMSI Must-Be-Laded w/Simple-to-Use Built-In Optical Sensor to Activate DSC Function
- Transmit Power: 1 Amp
- AIS Frequency: 161.975 MHz and 162.052 MHz, DSC Frequency: 156.525 MHz
- DSC Transmit Power: 0.5 Watt
- Unit Messages Individual Distress and Relay Distress Alerts
- Durable and Waterproof Polycarbonate Housing
- 316L Stainless Steel Hardware
- Environmental Temperature Range: -13°:F to 131°:F (-25°:C - +55°:C)
- Dimensions: 2.9 x 3.8 x 1.5 (75mm x 97mm x 39 mm)
- Weight (w/battery): 4.6 oz. (131 g)
- Quick Start Guide
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
|Frequency Band||AIS Frequency: 161.975 MHz and 162.052 MHz, DSC Frequency: 156.525 MHz|
|Unit Dimensions||2.9 x 3.8 x 1.5 (75mm x 97mm x 39 mm)|
|Unit Weight||4.6 oz. (131 g) w/Battery|
|Power||2-User Replaceable CR123 3V Lithium Batteries (not included)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-13°:F to 131°:F (-25°:C - +55°:C)|
|Materials||Polycarbonate, 316L Stainless Steel|
|Depth Rating||425' (130 meters) w/Cap Closed|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Have not used the Nautilus Lifeline yet. Dealing with Scuba.com was fast and flawless. Glad to use a scuba shop instead of Amazon, so I could suppport the hobby. Reading the technical specs of the Nautilus, it should be a great safety aid. Of course, I hope that I never need to use it.