You have no items in your shopping cart.
Native Eyewear Acadia Polarized Sunglasses
Product OverviewInspired by the beauty and wonder of the oldest and most biodiverse National Park east of the Mississippi, the Acadia is the epitome of purposeful elegance. This piece features a rounded lens, trilaminate frame construction, metallic foil logo detail, and fun color combinations. With unparalleled strength and style, the Acadia was fashioned for all of life's unmissable moments. N3 Polarized Lens Technology. The most innovative and advanced polarized lens on the market. N3 lenses block up to 4X more infrared light than regular polarized lenses, pass Z87.1 testing, provide 100% UV protection up to 400nm, and by significantly reducing blue light and selectively filtering UV, they deliver high contrast, crisp definition, and peak visual acuity.
N3 polarized lenses block 40% of infrared light to decrease eye fatigue; lenses also offer blue light filtering and UV protection to minimize haze and enhance clarity. Frames are built to endure high-velocity impacts and extreme highs and lows in temperature. Self-adjusting nose pads and ear stems deliver a nonslip grip that helps keep sunglasses in place. Comfortable temple ends hug behind your ears. Frames are made to fit large profiles. Lenses are made from durable polarized crystal carbonate and have a light transmission of 13%. Frames are Rhyno-Tuff thermoplastic with Mastoid temple grip.
- Inspired by Beauty & Wonder of Oldest & Most Biodiverse National Park East of the Mississippi
- Acadia the Epitome of Purposeful Elegance
- Rounded Lens, Trilaminate Frame Construction
- Metallic Foil Logo Detail & Fun Color Combinations
- Unparalleled Strength & Style
- Fashioned for All life's Unmissable Moments
- N3 Polarized Lens Technology:
Most Innovative & Advanced Polarized Lens On-the-Market
Block Up to 4X More Infrared Light than Regular Polarized Lenses
Pass Z87.1 Testing
Block 40% of Infrared Light to Decrease Eye Fatigue
- Provide 100% UV Protection Up to 400nm
- Significantly Reducing Blue Light & Selectively Filtering UV
- Deliver High Contrast, Crisp Definition, & Peak Visual Acuity
- Minimize Haze & Enhance Clarity
Endure High-Velocity Impacts & Extreme Highs/Lows In-Temperature
- Self-Adjusting Nose Pads & Ear Stems: Nonslip Grip, Helps Keep Sunglasses In-Place
- Comfortable Temple Ends Hug Behind Ears
- Lens Material: Durable Polarized Crystal Carbonate
- Light Transmission: 13%
- Mastoid Temple Grip
- Fit: Large Profiles
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Lens Material||Crystal Carbonate|
|Lens Color/Effect||Silver or Violet Reflect/Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Nose & Temple Pads||Yes|
|ANSI Approved||Pass Z87.1 Testing|
|Silver or Violet Reflect/Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Nose & Temple Pads|
|Pass Z87.1 Testing|