You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewCarabiner: an oblong metal ring with a spring clip or locking devise; used in mountaineering to attach a rope to a piton or to connect two ropes. Strong and dependable for climbing it will also work well for diving. We always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them. Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. Having a few spare attachment devises in your gear bag is a must for the serious diver.
With the Mini Retractor with Stainless Steel Carabiner you can keep your accessories safe and secure with stainless-steel cable. The mini retractor extends up to 25" (63.5cm) with 24 oz. (680.4 g) retraction force, great for dive lights or cameras. This auto-recoil device allows for quick and easy access to equipment secured to BCD or weight belt.
Retractor is equipped with a corrosion resistant stainless-steel carabiner clip with split ring for attachment of accessories or console. Retractor protects equipment and damage to the environment by keeping attached item close to the vest. Retractor makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
- Great for Accessory Attachment
- Gauges, Computers, Game Bags, Dive Lights, Cameras, Slates and More
Oblong Metal Ring with Spring Clip or Locking Device
Used in Mountaineering to Attach Rope to Piton or Connect 2-Ropes
Strong and Dependable for Climbing Will Work Well for Diving
- Corrosion Resistant Construction
- Stainless-Steel Carabiner Clip Attachment
- Cable Length: 25 (63.5cm)
- Stainless-Steel Cable and Split Ring
- Retraction Force: 24 oz. (680.4 g)
- Protects Equipment and Environment from Damage
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Dive Accessory Gear Attachment|
|Materials||Carabiner Clip Split Ring & Cable: Stainless Steel
Retractor Case: Plastic
|Attachment Points||Carabiner & Clip Split Ring|
|Cable Length||25 (63.5cm)|
|Retracting Force||24 oz. (680.4 g)|
|Dive Accessory Gear Attachment|
|Carabiner Clip Split Ring & Cable: Stainless Steel
Retractor Case: Plastic
|Carabiner & Clip Split Ring|
|24 oz. (680.4 g)|