You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewSmaller size with protective hinged, rotating cover. Stows easily in BCD pocket! The Mini-Quest has revolutionized underwater communications! Write on the patented magnetic screen, erase, and write again! Message after message, real underwater communication occurs. The magnetic screen is easily erased with the push of the thumb. A removable double-sided conventional slate on the back allows for permanent record of important information. The Min Quest Slate comes with a dual pointed stylus/pencil with one end for writing on magnetic screen and opposite end for writing on plastic dive slate. Stylus/pencil is attached to Mini Quest Slate with a rubber lanyard. The Mini Quest has a side eyelet for lanyard attachment, is made from durable impact resistant plastic with corrosion resistant metal hardware.
- Revolutionized Underwater Communications
- Underwater Magnetic Slate
- Smaller, Palm-Sized Sport Diver Model
- Protective, Rotating Cover Snaps Securely to Front or Back
- Write, Erase, Write Again... Erases with the Push of Thumb Button
- Magnetic Screen and Conventional Slate-in-One
- Stows Easily in BCD Pocket
- Removable Double-Sided Conventional Slate on Back
- Dual Pointed Stylus/Pencil:
One End for Writing on Magnetic Screen
Opposite End for Writing on Plastic Slate
- Stylus/Pencil Attached to Mini Quest Slate w/Rubber Lanyard
- Side Eyelet for Lanyard Attachment
- Durable Impact Resistant Plastic w/Corrosion Resistant Metal Hardware
- Available in Multiple Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Plastic and Steel|
|Attachment Point||Side Eyelet for Lanyard Attachment|