You have no items in your shopping cart.
MiFlex Low Pressure Hoses
Product OverviewMiFlex hoses feature a patent pending double nylon safety braiding designed to outperform and outlive traditional rubber hoses. MiFlex hoses are 30% lighter than an equivalent length rubber hose and have unmatched flexibility. You can tie a MiFlex hose in a knot and be assured of continuous, uninterrupted airflow. MiFlex Hoses have a minimum burst pressure of 3600 psi (250 bar), more than twice rubber hoses. Every hose is subjected to more than 30 performance and safety tests to receive the EN250 certification. Hose fittings are manufactured from UNI 12164 CW 614N chrome plated brass. The MiFlex Low Pressure Hose is available in multiple lengths and colors to fit any diver's needs. Hoses range from 6" to 1,200" (15.2cm to 3,048cm) and have an external diameter of 0.47" (12mm) with an internal diameter of 0.26" (6.5mm). Hoses come in a premium packaging that doubles as a water-resistant document wallet.
- Patent Pending Double Nylon Safety Braiding Designed
- Inner Liner Layer of Polyester & Polyurethane Compound Liner
- Designed to Outperform & Outlive Traditional Rubber Hoses
- Fitting & Sleeves: UNI 12164 CW 614N Chrome Plated Brass
- Hose Resistant to UV Rays
- Minimum Burst Pressure of 3600 psi (250 bar)
- 30 Performance & Safety Tests
- EN250 Certified
- 30% Lighter than Equivalent Length Rubber Hose
- Unmatched Flexibility
- Average Lifespan: 3 Times Longer than Rubber Hoses
- Oxygen Cleaned from Factory
- Kink-Resistant Design: Tie-In-Knot, Air Flow Unobstructed
- External Diameter: 0.47 (12mm)
- Internal Diameter: 0.26 (6.5mm)
- 16 Lengths: 6 to 1,200 (15.2cm to 3,048cm)
- Color: Multiple
- Premium Packaging Doubles as Water Resistant Document Wallet
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Regulator LP Replacement/Spare Hose|
|Compatibility||Standard First & Second Stage Regulators|
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Outer Jacket: Double Nylon Braiding, Polyester & Polyurethane Compound Liner|
|Length||6 to 1,200 (15.2cm to 3,048cm)|
|Working Pressure||500 psi (35 bar)|
|Burst Pressure||3600 psi (250 bar)|