You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewIf you dive mixed gases you are aware of the importance of checking the oxygen content of you mix. It is not only important it could keep you alive. Having too much or too little oxygen in the mix can make the difference between an uneventful dive and one that ends up a diving accident, the MAXO2+ Scuba analyzer was designed with simplicity and portability in mind. This analyzer is ideal for checking oxygen percent accuracy from your B.C. or directly from a tank when used in conjunction with our Quick Ox Adapter. The MAXO2+ Scuba Analyzer measures (W x H x D) 3.0" x 4.0" x 1.5" (76mm x 102mm x 38 mm) and weighs 6.4 oz. (170 g). Comes with an owner's manual.
- 3-Digit LCD Display
- Splash Resistant
- Simple, Reliable, Affordable
- One-Touch Calibration, with Reminder
- Long Battery Life (Approx. 5,000 hrs.)
- Power: 2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (2 x 1.5 Volts)
- Low Battery Indication: BAT Icon Displayed on LCD
- Ergonomics, Feels Good in Your Hands
- Impact Resistant & Drip Proof
- Large LCD, 3.5 (8.9 cm)
- Measurement Range: 0-100%
- Resolution: 0.1%
- Total Accuracy: ±:3% Actual Oxygen Level Over Full Operating Temperature Range
- Operating Temperature: 15°:C - 40°:C (59°:F - 104°:F)
- Sensor Type: Maxtec MAX-250 Galvanic Fuel Cell
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 3.0 x 4.0 x 1.5 (76mm x 102mm x 38 mm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz. (170 g)
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Range||0.0 - 100% oxygen (gas)|
|Display Accuracy||1% of Full Scale at Constant Temperature, R.H. and Pressure when Calibrated at Full Scale|
|Sensor Type||Maxtec MAX-250 series galvanic fuel cell|
|Power||2 x AA Alkaline Batteries (2 x 1.5 Volts)|
|Response Time||90% of Final Value in Approximately 15 Seconds at 23°:C|
|Operating Temperature||15°:C - 40°:C (59°:F - 104°:F)|