You have no items in your shopping cart.
Maxtec "Handi" Hand Held Oxygen Analyzer
Product OverviewThe Maxtec Handi" Hand Held Oxygen Analyzer, is everything it's always been and more! Maxtec has improved the Handi O2 analyzer to better meet your needs for oxygen analysis. The simple to use, one-touch calibration button, over molded case and calibration reminder, auto-off and size make it the best of its class. This analyzer is great for spot-checking O2 percentage in hospitals, clinics and in homecare environments. Handi Oxygen Analyzer, new affordable hand held analyzer that verifies oxygen content in your air and nitrox tanks. Simple to operate, affordable, maintenance free and has a two year battery life! Comes with an owner's manual and measures (H x L) 2.45" x 3.2" (6.22 cm x 8.13 cm).
- 3-Digit LCD Display
- Splash Resistant
- Simple, Reliable, Affordable
- Maintenance Free
- Pocket Size
- Lanyard Included
- Dimensions: (H x L) 2.45 x 3.2 (6.22 cm x 8.13 cm)
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Range||0.0 - 99.9% oxygen (gas)|
|Display Accuracy||1% of Full Scale at Constant Temperature, R.H. and Pressure when Calibrated at Full Scale|
|Sensor Type||Maxtec MAX-250 series galvanic fuel cell|
|Response Time||< 15 seconds for 90% step change. (at 25°:C)|
|Operating Temperature||15°:C - 40°:C (59°:F - 104°:F)|
|0.0 - 99.9% oxygen (gas)|
|1% of Full Scale at Constant Temperature, R.H. and Pressure when Calibrated at Full Scale|
|Maxtec MAX-250 series galvanic fuel cell|
|< 15 seconds for 90% step change. (at 25°:C)|
|15°:C - 40°:C (59°:F - 104°:F)|