You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewMares X-Vision Liquidskin Two Window Mask is a great choice for vision underwater. With the addition of Mares patented Liquid skin technology, the X-Vision now offers comfort that was formerly impossible. By co-molding two different types of silicone, there is no longer a need to compromise comfort in order to support the frame structure of a mask. The support structure and the area of the seals are molded with a silicone that is 30% harder than the traditional material. The extremely soft silicone portion rests on the face delivering a new level of comfort.
The marks that are typically left on your face after a dive are mostly eliminated. The superior elasticity and softness of Liquid Skin allows the mask to fit perfectly on a wider range of faces. Liquid Skin adapts to facial movement and offers a great seal virtually eliminating water leakage. Equalization is now much easier due to the super soft nose pocket. Its light weight and soft adherence to the face are so gentle that you can forget you're wearing it X-Vision Liquid Skin is the ideal mask for all kinds of diving, from snorkeling to free diving to scuba, both for recreational and professional divers.
By attaching the buckles to the skirt masks have superior hydrodynamics because the strap fits closer to the head, making this a low volume mask, in addition the tension exerted by the strap acts on the skirt and not directly on the frame reducing the pressure of the frame against the face. The Ergo Buckles uses the most innovative design in the world. These buckles make adjusting the split strap fast and easy. Sturdy yet compact, they are designed specifically to optimize the advantage of skirt mounted buckle system.
This light weight mask has a skirt with a double feathered edge for an improved seal, easy to squeeze nose well allows one handed equalization, tempered glass lenses, quick adjusting buckles, and is available in multiple colors. Diopter lenses are available to correct vision problem SKU: MRSXLCLM40R. Mask comes with a mask box.
- Liquid Skin Technology
- New Ergo Buckles Assembled on Skirt
- Wide Field of Vision
- Low Internal Volume
- 45% Softer: Unparalleled Comfort
- 270% More Elastic: Highly Adaptable
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt
- 2 Windowed Tempered Glass
- Easy Equalization Nose Well
- Multiple Colors and Models to Choose
- Corrective Lenses Option: See SKU: MRSXLNCL
- Mask Box
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Corrective Lenses Compatible||Yes, See SKU: MRSXLNCL|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I have a smaller face, and have always had trouble with leaky masks. This mask is comfortable, does not leave marks, and only seems to leak a little if you equalize by holding your nose.