You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThis medium-size octopus made of techno-polymer features a cover made of soft material so that the purge button is easy to push. All Mares second stages are a reliable downstream valve design and offer the unique patented Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) system. The air bypass tube conveys air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low-pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
The second stage cover features the new "mesh-grid" system for water inflow and outflow, which provides a further performance improvement. The patented mesh design of the second stage cover reduces the pressure of water flowing onto the regulators diaphragm and minimizes free-flow. Even in a strong current it eliminates the need for a knob to de-tune your air delivery system- advance technology through basic physics.
Mares Rover Octopus incorporates the Fluid Dynamic Deflector, developed after in-depth studies and tests of fluid dynamics, is engineered to receive and properly direct the airflow from the bypass tube to the mouthpiece. Combined with the VAD system it delivers very natural and effortless breathing. The Mares Rover Octopus comes with a 39" (100cm) yellow low-pressure hose and weighs 13.6 oz. (385 g) with hose. Regulator is Nitrox ready up to 40% oxygen out-of-the-box.
- Mid-Size Octopus w/Stylish Design
- Strengthened by Technology to Give Steady, Natural & Effortless Breathing
- Lightweight Techno Polymer Housing
- Hi-Viz Yellow Cover and Hose
- Compact Exhaust Tee: Superior Hydrodynamic Performance & Reduced Exhalation Resistance
- Vortex Assist Design (V.A.D.) System
Air Bypass Tube Conveys Air to Mouthpiece Creating Swirling Vortex
Low-Pressure Area Center Keeps Diaphragm Down During Inhalation
Very Sensitive and Easy Breathing At-All-Depths
- Mesh-Grid System:
Water Inflow & Outflow
Provides Further Performance Improvement
Reduces Pressure of Water Flowing onto Diaphragm
Strong Current, Eliminates Need for Knob to De-Tune Air Delivery
Advance Technology Thru-Basic-Physics
- Fluid Dynamic Deflector: Direct Airflow from Bypass Tube to Mouthpiece
- 39.4 (100cm) Rubber Hose with 3/8 Threads
- Soft Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece
- Dependable Downstream Valve Design
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40% Out-of-the-Box
- Weight: 13.6 oz. (385 g), w/Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Techno Polymer, Chromed Brass, Silicone|
|Hose Length||39.4 (100cm)|
|Total Weight||13.6 oz. (385 g) w/Hose|