You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Rover 2S Regulator, Yoke 2021
Product OverviewThe Rover 2S regulator is an excellent choice for intensive rental use in the Diving Centers and for all divers who want reliability! The 2S first stage is the evolution of the piston regulator. The first stage is made of marine grade brass with a sandblasted finish for increase scratch resistance. The protection cover of the first stage is designed to allow the installation of an optional RFID chip for rental use managed by dedicated PC software.
The lightweight compact and sturdy non-balanced first stage piston design with its Dynamic Flow Control (DFC) system minimizes the intermediate pressure drop during inhalation, making it possible to use a simpler and more reliable second stage regulator further increasing reliability. The DFC does not require any type of manual adjustment for the second stage due to the consistency of the stable air flow, even under extreme conditions. Regulator is nitrox ready out-of-the-box.
The mid-sized techno-polymer second stage regulator with its simple, yet reliable downstream demand valve design has a Fluid Dynamic Deflector. This innovative deflector, developed after in-depth studies and tests of fluid dynamics, is engineered to receive, and properly direct the airflow from the bypass tube to the mouthpiece. Combined with the Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) system that creates a swirling vortex with a low-pressure area in the center of the regulator that keeps the diagram down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths. This simple and reliable design makes for easy and reduced maintenance. First stage has one high pressure port and four low pressure ports. Rover 2S has a 3/8" threaded 31.5" (80cm) hose and weighs 34.5 oz. (977 g).
- Hose: 3/8 Threaded 31.5 (80cm)
- Weight: 34.5 oz (977g)
- Nitrox Ready Out-of-the-Box
- First Stage: Mares Rover 2S Features
- Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston Design
- Very Natural and Effortless Breathing
- Dynamic Flow Control (DFC)
- DFC System: Minimizes Intermediate Pressure Drop During Inhalation
- Marine Grade Sand Blasted Chromed Brass
- Four 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Ports
- One 7/16 Threaded High Pressure Port
- Second Stage: Mares Rover Features
- Soft Purge Diaphragm with Mesh-Grid
- Mid-Size Stylish Second Stage
- Vortex Assist Design (V.A.D.) System
- Fluid Dynamic Deflector
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve Design
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Non-Balance Piston|
|LP Ports||Four 3/8 Threaded UNF|
|HP Ports||One 7/16 Threaded UNF|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand|
|Materials||First Stage: Sandblasted Chrome Plated Marine Brass
Second Stage: Techno Polymer, Chromed Brass, Silicone
|Hose Length||31.5 (80cm)|
|Weight||34.5 oz (977g)|