You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Rover 15X Regulator 2021, Yoke
Product OverviewLightweight and reliability is what the Mares Rover 15X Regulator provides for the diver, with the regulator weighing only 35.45 oz. (1,107 g) with the hose. Reliability does not mean lack of high performance with the combination of the Mares 15X 1'st-stage and the Rover 2'nd stage. The sandblasted chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is a balanced diaphragm design which is inherently environmentally sealed. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine, or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. The Instinct 15X uses A.C.T. Advanced Coating Technology. This patented technology created to optimize performance, safety, and reliability. The valve is covered with a hard Polyurethane (PU) and the sealing surface is a layered with a soft PU for a perfect seal. Tri-material (brass, soft PU, and "heavy-duty" PU) reaches new levels of durability. The new valve is 600% more durable than its predecessor.
Another unique feature of the first stage is the dynamic flow control (DFC). The DFC system minimizes the intermediate pressure drop during inhalation. The 15X first stage guarantees a stable flow of air, even under extreme conditions. The first stage is equipped with 4 LP ports with 3/8" and 2 HP 7/16" ports for attachment of a pressure gauge or air integrated console.
The techno-polymer second stage has superior performance. All Mares second stages are a reliable downstream valve design and offer the unique patented Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) system. The air bypass tube conveys air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low-pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
Mares Rover second stage incorporates the Fluid Dynamic Deflector, developed after in-depth studies and tests of fluid dynamics, is engineered to receive, and properly direct the airflow from the bypass tube to the mouthpiece. Combined with the VAD system it delivers very natural and effortless breathing. Rover 15X has a 3/8" threaded 31.5" (80cm) hose and is Nitrox ready up to 40% oxygen out-of-the-box.
- Lightweight and Reliability
- Great All-Around Regulator
- Weight (w/hose): 35.45 oz. (1,107 g)
- Hose: Rubber 31.5 (80cm)
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40% Oxygen Out-of-the-Box
- First Stage: Mares 15X Features
- Balanced Diaphragm
- DFC System
- Sandblasted Chromed Marine Grade Brass
- Inherently Environmentally Sealed Design
- Design Provides Protection from Sand, Salt, Chlorine, Pool Acid & Contaminants
- Pre-Oriented Pressure Ports
- A.C.T. Advanced Coating Tri-Material Valve Technology
- Four 3/8 Threaded LP Port
- Two 7/16 Threaded HP Ports
- Second Stage: Mares Rover Features
- Soft Purge Diaphragm with Mesh-Grid
- Downstream Demand Valve
- Mid-Size Stylish Second Stage
- Vortex Assisted Design (V.A.D.) System
- Fluid Dynamic Deflector
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Four 3/8 Threaded UNF|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Threaded UNF|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand|
|Materials||First Stage: Sandblasted Chrome Plated Marine Brass
Second Stage: Techno Polymer, Chromed Brass, Silicone
|Hose Length||31.5 (80cm)|
|Total Weight||32.9 oz (933g) with Hose|