You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Razor Pro Spear Fishing Full Foot Fin
|USA Men's shoe size worn WITH 3mm sock||7-8||8.5-9.5||10-11||12-13||13-14|
|USA Men's shoe size worn WITHOUT 3mm sock||8.5-9.5||10-11||11-12||13-14||15-16|
|USA Women's shoe size worn WITH 3mm sock||9-11||10.5-11.5||12-13||14-15||-|
|USA Women's shoe size worn WITHOUT 3mm sock||10.5-11.5||12-13||14-15||-||-|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewMares Razor Pro is a new fin with an interchangeable blade. The foot pocket is incredibly comfortable due to the design developed in collaboration with a leading Italian foot (podology) clinic. Its shapes and the extra thickness on the instep and the tensioners under the arch have been meticulously researched to convey the maximum amount of energy produced to the blade, yet still provide complete comfort. The ample 22½ angle of the blade to the foot pocket allows the fin to become a natural extension of the leg, making fining easier.
The variable-thickness blade bends during the various phases of fining action, achieving an ideal flexion curve; this is due in part to the use of the best techno-polymers, the true core of agility and elasticity. The special design of the channels on the blade and the lateral stringers on the foot pocket make it possible to channel and increase the flow of water toward the pronounced V" at the tip, increasing thrust and preventing the fin from slipping laterally. Its light weight and power give the Razor Pro the best yield among all the techno-polymer fins currently available on the market. The size 7/8 (41/42) fin blade measures 34.65" (880mm) and weighs 31 oz. (1,095g). Fins come in multiple sizes and colors.
- Foot Pocket Incorporates Comfort and Efficiency
- One of the Lightest Free Diving Fins
- Side Ribs Support Blade, Channeling Water Flow
- Ample 22½: Angle of Blade Natural Extension of the Leg
- Side Ribs (stringers) Prevent Lateral Slippage
- Design Consulted by Leading Italian Podologist
- Techno-Polymer Construction
- Interchangeable Blade Design
- Blade Length: 34.65 (880mm)
- Weight: 31 oz. (1,095g)
- Note:Length & Weight Size 7/8 (41/42)
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Dimensions||Blade Length: 34.65 (880mm), Size 7/8 (41/42)|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Weight||31 oz. (1,095g), Size 7/8 (41/42)|