You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Razor Matrix Spear Fishing Full Foot Fins, Black
|USA Men's shoe size worn WITH 3mm sock||7-8||8.5-9.5||10-11||12-13||13-14|
|USA Men's shoe size worn WITHOUT 3mm sock||8.5-9.5||10-11||11-12||13-14||15-16|
|USA Women's shoe size worn WITH 3mm sock||9-11||10.5-11.5||12-13||14-15||-|
|USA Women's shoe size worn WITHOUT 3mm sock||10.5-11.5||12-13||14-15||-||-|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Razor Matrix is an incredible fin made of a combination of woven carbon and fiberglass layers. This high-quality fin offers great performance and responsiveness. Blade produced with pre-impregnated carbon and fiberglass layers. New 3k carbon with fibers woven at 90½. Fibers cross over each other fewer times, increasing the responsiveness of the blade. Variable blade thickness and high-performing parabolic flexion. The blade is 8" (20.5cm) wide and 25.6" (65cm) long. High-quality manufacturing process with new variable side ribs support and optimize channel thrust and flex. Available with a medium strength blade. 22½ blade inclination relative to the foot pocket. The Razor foot pocket is designed to be worn with a 3 mm neoprene sock. Fin protection bag included and fin weighs approximately 35.8 oz. (1015 g) and are available in multiple sizes.
- Incredible Fin Made of Combination of Woven Carbon & Fiberglass Layers
- High-Quality Fin Offers Great Performance & Responsiveness
- Blade Produced w/Pre-Impregnated Carbon & Fiberglass Layers
- 3K Carbon w/Fibers Woven at 90½:
- Fibers Cross Over Each Other Fewer Times, Increasing Responsiveness
- Variable Blade Thickness & High-Performing Parabolic Flexion
- Blade Dimensions: (L x W) 25.6 x 8 (65cm x 20.5cm)
- High-Quality Manufacturing Process
- Variable Side Ribs Support
- Optimize Channel Thrust & Flex
- Available w/Medium Strength Blade
- 22½: Blade Inclination Relative to Foot Pocket
- Designed-to-Be-Worn w/3mm Neoprene sock
- Protection Bag for Transport & Storage Included
- Fin Weighs Approximately 35.8 oz. (1015 g)
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Pre-Impregnated Carbon & Fiberglass Layers|
|Dimensions||(L x W) 25.6 x 8 (65cm x 20.5cm)|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Weight||35.8 oz. (1015 g)|
|Pre-Impregnated Carbon & Fiberglass Layers|
|(L x W) 25.6 x 8 (65cm x 20.5cm)|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|
|35.8 oz. (1015 g)|