You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Puck Pro Wrist Computer is fantastic addition to any diver’s inventory. This affordable wrist computer is perfect for new divers looking for ease of use without complicated features and more advanced divers who are looking for a reliable backup computer that will not break the bank.
The Puck Pro’s simple one button operation allows for efficient access to vital information even when wearing gloves. Moving between screens is intuitive. Readability is excellent with a wide mineral glass display. Illuminated, oversized digits displayed in an easy to read three line graph, maximize the viewing angle and eliminates distortion.
Three modes of operation are provided which include; air, nitrox and gauge. The Puck Pro allows for two separate gas mixtures during a single dive and will accommodate oxygen levels from 21% to 50%. In addition to Nitrox, the Mares Puck Pro allows the diver to set the computer according to the environment they are diving in to ensure the most accurate and safest profiles. Salt versus fresh water and altitude up to 12,100 feet (3,700 meters) can be set.
The Puck Pro Wrist Computer uses Mares-Wienke RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) Algorithm. The RGBM considers the phenomenon of micro-bubbles to prevent their formation. In over 10,000 real dives monitored by Dr. Bruce Wienke in the Los Alamos laboratories, the formation of micro-bubbles has been studied and evaluated to better understand the mechanism behind how micro-bubbles are formed during a dive. Today it is the most evolved algorithm for reducing the formation of micro-bubbles without compromising dive times. This algorithm is used by several dive computer manufacturers.
The Puck Pro takes in to account that not all divers are of the same age, health or fitness level. For safety, users are able to adjust to more conservative profiles. This is especially useful when conducting multiple dives over multiple days and when on live aboard dive adventures.
The Mares Puck Pro has a depth rating of 492 feet (150 meters) and has a memory capacity of 36 hours. A fantastic feature, especially when traveling, is the user replaceable 3-volt CR2450 lithium-ion battery. If needed, the battery can be changed on the go without need for charging.
The Puck Pro has a battery power indicator and is back lit for lower visibility or night dives. Among the many features is an ascent rate indicator which will let the diver know if their rate of ascent is within safe limits and will alert the diver if those limits are exceeded. Further features are residual nitrogen reset and option to exclude audible alarms and uncontrolled ascents. The included plan mode will help the diver prepare for their dives safely and double check their additional profiles for safety.
Additional features include; watch, stopwatch, date and temperature functions. The clock can be set for either 12 or 24 hour. The Puck has an optional USB interface for logging dives on your PC, (see SKU: MRSPCDL2) PC interface, and logbook function that includes dive profile graphs at 5-second sampling rate and can be integrated into the complete Dive Organizer (PC) or Divers Diary (Mac) software. The computer’s firmware is upgradeable utilizing the interface as well.
- Dive Log: 36 hours/50 dives
- Nitrox Programmable (21-50%)
- Ascent rate indicator
- Full Function Air/Nitrox Dive Computer
- Diver-replaceable batteries
- Fresh and salt water
- Powerful backlight
- Air/Nitrox/Bottom timer modes
- Nitrogen bar graph
- Audible Alarms
- Temperature Display
- Automatic Altitude Adjustable
- DEPTH: 492 feet / 150 meters
- Computer user changeable Imperial/Metric
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Mares-Wienke RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) Algorithm|
|Depth Display||492' (150m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 12,100' (3,700m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox & Watch|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User-Replaceable CR 2450 Lithium-Ion Battery|
Easy to use multi functional computer at a good price.
With only one button you can go into various modes needed for safe diving without worrying on other multi button products. This ideal As primary or backup dive computer.