You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Graph-Flex Women's 7mm Jumpsuit, Black
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewAn addition to the Mares M-Flex line, these wetsuits incorporate graphene fibers woven into the inner layers. This revolutionary material traps and reflects heat to enhance your overall warmth. Try for yourself and see the amazing potential these suits have! Infused with revolutionary graphene fibers making this suit most likely the warmest scuba wetsuit ever made. Sewn and S-Seal Seams technology with new streamlined cut and design all to provide better thermal comfort. Minimal graphics and logos for a clean look and feel.
The Mares Graph-Flex Women's 7mm Jumpsuit has a soft and flexible horizontal waterproof master seal rear zipper closure with zippers at ankles for ease of donning and doffing. Durable SupraTex knee pads on this high wear area. Suit comes with a hood that is lined with GlideSkin for a better seal and quick drainage. Suit has a pop out pocket design. Grip area on wrists for fastening instruments. Easy to put on and take off thanks to the ultra-stretch neoprene nylon-2 rubber. Suit is available in multiple sizes.
- Addition to Mares M-Flex Line
- Graphene Fibers Woven into Inner Layers
- Revolutionary Material Traps & Reflects Heat, Enhances Overall Warmth
- Most Likely Warmest Scuba Wetsuit Ever Made
- Sewn & S-Seal Seams Technology
- Streamlined Cut & Design
- Provides Better Thermal Comfort
- Minimal Graphics & Logos for Clean Look & Feel
- Soft & Flexible Horizontal Waterproof Master Seal Rear Zipper Closure
- Zippers at Ankles for Ease of Donning & Doffing
- Durable SupraTex Knee Pads
- Hood Lined w/GlideSkin for Better Seal & Quick Drainage
- Pop Out Pocket Design
- Grip Area On-Wrists for Fastening Instruments
- 7mm Ultra-Stretch Neoprene Nylon-2 Rubber
- Color: Black
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Sewn & Sealed|
|Closure||Rear Horizontal Zipper