You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewYou have a pair of Mares Razor Fins, Pro, (see SKU: MRSFRF) Standard or Carbon (see SKU: MRSFRC) and want to replace the blades or are a seasoned free diver who knows one can never have enough spare items in their save-a-dive-kit to be properly prepared for any contingency. Maybe you prefer using black blades to work out in a pool so you don't scratch and ding your camouflage blades for better open water performance or you have developed stronger leg muscles while using Mares Razor Fins and want to upgrade to a stronger blade design. Whatever your need the Mares blade for the Razor Pro is what you are looking for.
The variable-thickness blade bends during the various phases of fining action, achieving an ideal flexion curve; this is due in part to the use of the best techno-polymers, the true core of agility and elasticity. The special design of the channels on the blade and the lateral stringers on the foot pocket make it possible to channel and increase the flow of water toward the pronounced V" at the tip, increasing thrust and preventing the fin from slipping laterally. Its light weight and power give the Razor Pro the best yield among all the techno-polymer fins currently available on the market. Need hardware or foot pocket? See SKU's: MRSFPR and MRSFRFS Fin Foot Pocket and Mares Blade Fixing Set for Razor Fin.
- Designed for Mares Razor Foot Pockets (see SKU: MRSFRFS)
- Replacement Blade for Razor Pro, (see SKU: MRSFRF) Standard or Carbon (see SKU: MRSFRC)
- Techno Polymer Construction
- Highly Durable Material w/Perfect Amount of Flexion
- Advanced Channeling Design with Fish Tail Tips
- Color Camouflaged Patterns Scatter Outline of Fin
- Patterns Leave Fins Virtually-Invisible-Against Reefs, Sand & Rock Bottoms
- Constructed and Molded to Mares High Manufacturing Standards
- Provide Maximum Propulsion
- Comfortable on Deep Dives and Extensive Surface Swims
- Great Fin Blades for Professionals and Beginners
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Compatibility||Mares Razor Fins, Pro, (see SKU: MRSFRF) Standard or Carbon (see SKU: MRSFRC)|