You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Ergo Splash Snorkel
Product OverviewThe Mares Ergo Snorkel was designed for maximum performance both for scuba divers and snorkelers alike. From one end to the other, the ergonomic shape fits perfectly to the side of the head, contoured design for effortless breathing and efficient movement for greater comfort. The hydrodynamic shape reduces drag both under and on the surface of the water.
Snorkel comes with a corrugated flex lower tube made of high quality silicone which allows for any angle of use; the mouthpiece drops out of the way when not in use. During a dive will never be disturbed by the snorkel knocking against your regulator. It also features a snorkel keeper which can be adjusted in many positions. It also includes an exhaust valve in the mouthpiece for easy clearing. The mouthpiece is molded in soft rubber for greater shock and wear resistance, also to properly host the exhaust valve. The combination of the anti-splash semidry top with exhaust valve, and an exhaust valve in the ergonomically oriented silicone mouthpiece ensures an intuitive and user-friendly experience. Snorkel comes in multiple color choices.
- Anti-Splash, Semi-Dry Top with Exhaust Valve
- Anatomical Design
- Easy Clear Exhaust Valve
- Corrugated Tube and Mouthpiece High Quality Silicone
- Adjustable Snorkel Keeper
- Great for Scuba and Snorkeling
- Adjustable Snorkel Keeper
- Maximum Performance for Scuba Divers and Snorkeler's
- Hydrodynamic Contoured Tube Shape Reduces Drag
- Replaceable Mouthpiece Design
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Corrugated Lower Tube||Yes|
|Corrugated Lower Tube|