You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Dual ADJ 62X Regulator, Yoke
Product OverviewThe Mares Dual ADJ regulator is ultralight with adjustable breathing comfort. All this combined with the 62X, a first stage including a tri-material valve for the utmost reliability and safety, and dual DFC ports for the very best performance! The Mares Dual ADJ 62X Regulator is comprised of the compact top performer MR62X First Stage, all the features of the proven MR52X first stage and more, making it the best for a unique high caliber set up. Dual ADJ 62X represents a radical departure from any existing regulator. The Dual ADJ 62X incorporates a double DFC system that provides a consistent flow of air at any depth, even when breathing simultaneously from both the primary second stage and the octopus. The MR62X's pre-oriented pressure ports provide for an ideal placement of hoses even when using two independent regulators.
All pearl chrome plated finished marine brass first stage regulator is a balanced diaphragm design which is environmentally sealed. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine, or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. The 62X first stage is also equipped with Auto Sealing Technology (AST) 1'st stage dry system.
The MR62X uses A.C.T. Advanced Coating Technology. This patented technology created to optimize performance, safety, and reliability. The valve is covered with a hard Polyurethane (PU) and the sealing surface is a layered with a soft PU for a perfect seal. Tri-material (brass, soft PU and "heavy-duty" PU) reaches new levels of durability. The new valve is 600% more durable than its predecessor.
Another unique feature of the first stage is the dynamic flow control (DFC). The DFC system minimizes the intermediate pressure drop during inhalation. The 62X first stage guarantees a stable flow of air, even under extreme conditions. The first stage is equipped with 4 LP ports with 3/8" and 2 HP 7/16" ports for attachment of a pressure gauge or air integrated console.
The lightweight Mares Dual Adj Second Stage is made of techno-polymer features an oversized silicone purge button so that the purge button is easy to push. All Mares second stages are a reliable downstream valve design and offer the unique patented Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) system. The air bypass tube conveys air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low-pressure area in the center that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation, for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths. This pneumatically assisted designed (P.A.D.) safe second is equipped with an adjustable breathing knob for the ultimate in breathing comfort. Adjustable features a breathing resistance control knob on the left side of the regulator. Optimum performance is delivered when the knob is turned all the way out (counterclockwise when looking at the knob). For specific situations in which you require a higher breathing resistance, turn the knob clockwise to add compression to the spring acting on the demand valve.
Furthermore, the compact and ergonomic exhaust tee ensures superior hydrodynamic performance and reduced exhalation resistance. The mouthpiece is made of soft hypoallergenic silicone: limiting jaw fatigue and offering a secure fit even after very long dives. Mares developed the Superflex hose after many years of testing and research. The results achieved far surpassed the tests required by EN250. Hose is extremely light weight and exceptionally soft, guaranteeing the maximum freedom of movement and further reducing jaw fatigue. The regulator comes with a Superflex hose that is a 3/8" threaded high flow hose and is 29.5" (75cm) in length. The regulators total weight is 33.6 oz. (953 g) with hose. Regulator is Nitrox ready up to 40% oxygen out of the box.
- Lightweight Compact Designed Regulator
- Hose: 3/8 Thread High Flow Superflex 29.5 (75cm)
- Weight: 33.6 oz. (953 g) with Hose
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40% Oxygen Out-of-the-Box
- First Stage: Mares MR62X Features
- Balanced Diaphragm
- Double DFC System
- Natural Convection Channel (NCC) System
- NCC System Increases Cold Water Performance
- Pre-Oriented Pressure Ports
- Material: Pearl Chrome Plated Marine Brass
- A.C.T. Advanced Coating Tri-Material Valve Technology
- 4 LP and 2 HP Ports
- Second Stage: Mares Dual ADJ
- Downstream Demand Valve
- VAD+ Performance:
Vortex Assist Design (V.A.D.) System
- 77% Increase Flow Cross Section & Double Curvature for Smoother Flow
Flow Control (Twin Power) Adjustable Mechanism
Delivery Rate of Gas from Natural Breathing to Power Breathing
Rotating Adjustment Sleeve on Inlet Achieve VAD+
- Compact & Ergonomic Exhaust Tee
- Soft Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece
- Mouthpiece Provides Less Jaw Fatigue
- Techno Polymer Construction with Silicone Mouthpiece
- Pneumatically Assisted Designed (P.A.D.)
- Adjustable Breathing Knob for Ultimate Breathing Comfort
- Oversized Silicone Purge Button
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Four 3/8 Threaded UNF|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Threaded UNF|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Flow Control Rotating Inlet & Breathing Resistant Knob|
|Nitrox Compatible||Yes, Up to 40% O2|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand|
|Materials||First Stage: Pearl Chrome Plated Marine Brass
Second Stage: Techno Polymer, Chromed Brass, Silicone
|Hose Length||29.5 (75cm)|
|Total Weight||33.6 oz (953g) with Hose|