You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mares Concorde F/F Freediving Fin
|US Men's shoe size||6-7||7-8||8.5-9.5||10-11||12-13|
|US Women's shoe size||8-9||9-10||10.5-11.5||12-13||--|
|Euro shoe size||38-39||40-41||42-43||44-45||46-47|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Mares Concorde Full Foot (FF) Freediving Fin is the ideal choice for shallow to mid-depth diving. The fins new techno-polymer blade and high-performance parabolic flexion with over molded foot pocket make this fin lightweight, flexible, with extreme comfort for hours of freediving or hunting excursions. The fins tapered lateral rips for progressive blade flex and the new tip profile prevents slipping from side to side while kicking. The open toe rubber foot pocket design allows for a greater range of fit and comfort. The foot pocket comes equipped with a finger pull tab for easier donning and doffing. If you free dive the Mares Concorde Full Foot non-vented blade fin is the perfect choice. The fins blade measures from 33.8" to 36" (860mm to 916mm) and the fins weigh from 32 oz. to 35 oz. (90.42 g to 1027 g) depending on the size. The Mares Concorde Full Foot Fins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Ideal Choice for Shallow to Mid-Depth Diving
- Techno-Polymer Blade
- High-Performance Parabolic Flexion
- Over Molded Full Foot Pocket
- Lightweight, Flexible, w/Extreme Comfort
- Designed for Hours of Freediving or Hunting Excursions
- Tapered Lateral Rips for Progressive Blade Flex
- New Tip Profile Prevents Slipping from Side to Side While Kicking
- Open Toe Rubber Foot Pocket
- Foot Pocket Design: Allows for Greater Range of Fit & Comfort
- Heel Finger Pull Tab for Easier Donning & Doffing
- Non-Vented Bade Fin
- Blade Lengths: 33.8 to 36 (860mm to 916mm)
- Weights: 32 oz. to 35 oz. (90.42 g to 1027 g)
- Note: Length & Weight Size Dependent
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
Foot Pocket: Rubber
|Dimensions||Blade Length 33.8 to 36 (860mm to 916mm), Size Dependent|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Weight||32 oz. to 35 oz. (90.42 g to 1027 g), Size Dependent|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Effective and affordable set of fins.
Nice fins can't wait until hubby uses them. Thanks everything just as described.