You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewWe always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them. Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. Having a few spare clips in your gear bag is a must for the serious diver. With Traylon high energy magnets, the Magna-Clip magnetically connects and disconnects one handed. It holds up to 4 lbs. (1.8 kg) of weight. It's easy to connect and easy to release. High strength stretch-coils provide up to 36" (91.4cm) connected security to consoles, slates, cameras, laser pointers, small lights, fish cards, gauges and more. Clip is a corrosion resistant, marine grade brass spring loaded 360° swivel gate clip for attachment to BCD D-ring and lanyard loop end to attach to accessory. Magna-Clip keeps your accessory or gauge console and the environment protected from damage and close at hand. Magna-Clip with Coil & 2 Split Rings makes a great save-a-dive-kit item.
Magna-Clips may cause compass deviations if placed too close to compass, so make sure to check placement prior to use.
- Traylon High Energy Magnets
- Magna-Clip: Magnetically Connects and Disconnects
- Allows One Hand Operation
- Protects Equipment and the Environment
- Lanyard Loop for Attachment to Console or Accessory
- Non-Corrosive Plastic Slide Lock 360°: Swivel Gate Clip
- High-Stretch Coil Lanyard
- Holding Power: 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- High Strength Stretch Coils Provide Up to 36 (91.4cm) of Stretch
- Uses: Consoles, Slates, Cameras, Laser Pointers, Small Lights, Fish Cards, Gauges and More
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- Caution: Magnets Can Affect Compass Readings when Close to Compass
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Dive Accessories Attachment Device|
|Materials||Nylon Webbing, Magnetic Metal & Plastic|
|Attachment||Gear: Swivel Gate Clip
Accessory: Lanyard Loop, Magnets
|Cable Length||Stretch Coils: 36 (91.4cm)|
|Magnetic Force (lbs./kg)||4 lbs. (1.8 kg)|