You have no items in your shopping cart.
LP Hose/ BC Quick Disconnect Adaptor
Product OverviewHaving the right stuff in your save-a-dive-kit can make the difference between a great dive and the worst day of diving you ever had. Watching everyone else swimming out from the beach or making a giant stride entry off the back of the boat and you're just sitting there with a bad LP inflator hose is something that can be prevented if you come prepared. Always carrying spares of the easily replaceable parts can make this nightmare never happening to you. If you have a standard BCD inflator mechanism this is a must spare for your kit. Just a couple of wrenches and presto! You have replaced a vital coupling and can still make the dive.
This connector will work with any standard regulator second-stage LP hose. The connector will thread to the second stage end of LP hose and will convert that hose to a power inflator fill hose getting you back in the water when you need it. The coupling is made from corrosion resistant chrome plated brass for durability and long life.
- Converts Standard Low Pressure Hose to Quick Disconnect BCD Hose
- Works with Standard BCD Inflators
- Fits on End of Standard 2nd-Stage Hose
- Corrosion Resistant Material
- Durable Marine Grade Brass Construction
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- Easy to Install
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Chrome Plated Brass|
|Compatibility||Standard LP Hose|
|Working Pressure||200 psi (13.8 bars) or Below|
|Quick Connect||Female QD Fitting|
|Purpose||Replacement/Spare LP Hose QD Fitting|
|HP or LP|
|Chrome Plated Brass|
|Standard LP Hose|
|200 psi (13.8 bars) or Below|
|Female QD Fitting|
|Replacement/Spare LP Hose QD Fitting|