You have no items in your shopping cart.
Low Pressure QD Hose for Standard BC Inflator Fitting
Product OverviewSave a dive with a spare inflator hose! Not having the use of your buoyancy compensator is an unsafe way to dive but carrying a spare inflator hose will ensure you will not need to Abort a dive due to an equipment malfunction. Hose has standard 3/8" male threaded end to install in the first-stage regulator low pressure (LP) port, and a quick-disconnect coupler on the opposite end to attach to most standard BCD inflator mechanisms. Both metal fittings are constructed from marine grade chrome plated brass for long life and durability. This double breaded black neoprene jacketed hose has a working pressure of 300 psi (20.7 bars) and comes in two lengths of 27" or 36" (68.6cm or 91.4cm). The dive you save may be your own!
- Double-Braided Hose with Neoprene Jacket
- Fits Most All BCD Inflators
- Standard 3/8 Male Threaded End
- Quick-Disconnect Coupler
- Fittings: Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass
- Lengths of 27 or 36 (68.6cm or 91.4cm)
- Working Pressure: 300 psi (20.7 bars)
- Color: Black
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- The Dive You Save May Be Your Own
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Replacement/Spare Power Inflator Hose|
|HP or LP||LP|
|Materials||Hose: Double Breaded w/Neoprene Jacket,
Fittings: Chrome Plated Brass
|Length||27 or 36 (68.6cm or 91.4cm)|
|Thread Size||3/8-24 UNF Male|
|Working Pressure||300 psi (20.7 bars)|