You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewLionfish have become a plague to the Southeast US and the Caribbean. Our reefs are under attack and need help. The removal of Lionfish from these waters is part of the answer. Lionfish have piousness spins, but that poison does not affect the fish's flesh. Matter of fact Lionfish is a great fish to eat! Light, flaky and very delicious. There are all kinds of recipes to cook them from fluffy battered, Bahamian fried, to South Pacific Grilled, heck you can also make Sushi, taco's, jerky, and Lionfish ceviche!
Having the proper spear will allow you to bag this delicacy and save the reefs at the same time. Lionfish Mini Spear with Tip is the perfect size to carry on any dive you may encounter Lionfish. Small enough to not get in the way, yet always ready when you need it this 21" (53.3cm) long by 1/2" (1.3cm) diameter lightweight corrosion proof fiberglass shaft with a 6mm male thread and a removable 6" (15.2cm) stainless steel 6-prong tip is easy to fire just like a spear pole. Just run the durable 6" (15.2cm) latex rubber sling between your thumb and forefinger and while stretching it along the shaft your locked and loaded for action.
- Help Save Reefs
- Small & Compact Spear Pole
- Lightweight Fiberglass Design
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Tip
- Durable Latex Sling
- Easy to Use
- Materials: Fiberglass, Stainless Steel, Latex Rubber
Shaft (L x Dia.) 21 x 1/2 (53.3cm x 1.3cm)
Tip Length 6 (15.2cm)
Sling Length 6 (15.2cm)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Pole Spear for Lionfish|
|Shaft Length||21 (53.3cm)|
|Shaft Diameter||1/2 (1.3cm)|
|Sling Length||6 (15.2cm)|
|Number of Slings||Single|
|Spear Point||6-Barbed Tip|
|Tip Length||6 (15.2cm)|
|Materials||Fiberglass, Stainless Steel, Latex Rubber|