You have no items in your shopping cart.
Light Monkey Balanced P-Valve w/Quick Disconnect
Product OverviewLight Monkey's dry suit accessories make your diving comfortable in even the most extreme environments. The P-valve is perhaps the most important accessory installed on any dryor wet suit. When diving dry, it greatly reduces the risk of decompression sickness as the diver knows relief will be available during the course of the dive and encourages plenty of predive hydration. When diving wet, it will help to keep your suit from smelling like the late-night men's room of any college town bar.
The Light Monkey Balanced P-Valve with Quick Disconnect has a durable corrosion proof Delrin body with 2' (60cm) of Norprene tubing. The valve balances to ambient pressure within dry suit; established with two inline check valves. Stainless steel pee through bolt for low profile application and replacement stainless steel bolts are available. The P-Valve comes with a medium catheter. Will bring great relief on those long dives, not to menschen keeping your suit clean.
- Dry Suit Accessories: Makes Diving Comfortable In Extreme Environments
- P-Valve: Perhaps Most Important Accessory On-Any Dryor Wet Suit
- Can Promote Safer Diving:
Greatly Reduces Risk of Decompression Sickness
Relief Available During Dive
Encourages Plenty of Predive Hydration
- Wet Suit Diving: Suit Won't Smell Like Late-Night Men's Room of College Town Bar
- Durable Corrosion Proof Delrin Body
- 2' (60cm) Norprene Tubing
- Valve Balances to Ambient Pressure w/in Dry Suit
- Two Inline Check Valves
- Stainless-Steel Pee-Thru-Bolt for Low Profile Application
- Includes Medium Catheter
- Great Relief On Long Dives
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Urine Relief Valve|
|Compatibility||Dry or Wet Suits|
Tubing: 2' (60cm) Norprene
|Check Valves||Two Inline|
|Urine Relief Valve|
|Dry or Wet Suits|
Tubing: 2' (60cm) Norprene