You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lavacore Women's Vest
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewLavacore is a technically advanced fabric, constructed and engineered exclusively for water sports requiring the ultimate in thermal control and superior comfort. Thermal and neutral buoyancy properties create the ideal garment - under a neoprene wetsuit for added insulation and warmth or as a stand-alone exposure protection garment. The unique design of Lavacore materials eliminates constriction and allows for extreme movement and flexibility while regulating your core warmth.
Lavacore vests are made with an exclusive Polytherm Tri-Laminate. Ideal for use as a primary exposure vest in warmer waters or as a supplemental undergarment in colder waters. Windproof and breathable providing anti-wind chill properties while also drawing moisture away from the body on the surface, ensuring warmth in cold conditions. For the ultimate in warmth Lavacore's Merino Laminate lined garments are super soft yet durable. Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial, the Merino fleece inner minimizes odor and keeps you warm above and below the surface.
Vest is DWR: Durable Water Repellant has flat seam construction throughout for stretch and comfort. Lavacore is neutrally buoyant so you won't need to add weight to your weight system compromising your weight comfort zone. All seams are overlapped during flat-lock sewing to ensure maximum water integrity and strength. Lavacore provides SPF 50+ sun protection and is designed and developed with your guarantee of quality. Women's vest has a waist drawstring closure with barrel lock to prevent suit ride up when layering under exposure suit and is hypoallergenic. Vest is available in multiple sizes.
- Technically Advance Fabric
- Ultimate in Thermal Control and Superior Comfort
- Constructed and Engineered Exclusively for Water Sports
- Unique Synthetic Construction
- Exclusive Polytherm Tri-Laminate
- Merino Laminate Lined Garment
- Water Resistant Outer Layer for Fast Water Run Off and Quick Drying
- Windproof Middle Layer for Anti-Wind Chill and Superior Warmth
- Breathable Middle Layer Allows Perspiration to Be Drawn Away in Hot Conditions
- 4-Way Stretch for Ultimate Flexibility
- Neutrally Buoyant
- Worn by Itself in Warm Water or Under Exposure Suit for Added Warmth
- Use for Thermal Layer and/or UV Protection
- Overlapped Flatlock Seams for Extra Durability and Warmth
- Sun Protection: SPF 50+
- Hypoallergenic Fabric
- Waist Drawstring w/Barrel Lock to Prevent Vest Ride Up
- DWR: Durable Water Repellant
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type||Water Sport Layering, Protection Garment|
|Materials||Polytherm Tri-Laminate, Merino Laminate Lined|
|Waterproof||No, Water Resistant|
|UV Protection||SPF 50+|
|Closure||Waist Drawstring w/Barrel Lock|
|Seams||Overlapped, Flat-Lock Stitched|
|Water Sport Layering, Protection Garment|
|Polytherm Tri-Laminate, Merino Laminate Lined|
|No, Water Resistant|
|Waist Drawstring w/Barrel Lock|
|Overlapped, Flat-Lock Stitched|
I’m LBS 125 and 5’5”
The ExS was too constricting the small fit perfectly my return of the exs was quick and uncomplicated!