You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lavacore Men's Full Suit
Product OverviewLavacore is a technically advanced fabric, constructed and engineered exclusively for water sports requiring the ultimate in thermal control and superior comfort. Thermal and neutral buoyancy properties create the ideal garment - under a neoprene wetsuit for added insulation and warmth or as a stand-alone exposure protection garment. The unique design of Lavacore materials eliminates constriction and allows for extreme movement and flexibility while regulating your core warmth.
Lavacore suits are made with an exclusive Polytherm Tri-Laminate. Ideal for use as a primary exposure suit in warmer waters or as a supplemental undergarment in colder waters. Windproof and breathable providing anti-wind chill properties while also drawing moisture away from the body on the surface, ensuring warmth in cold conditions. For the ultimate in warmth Lavacore's Merino Laminate lined garments are super soft yet durable. Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial, the Merino fleece inner minimizes odor and keeps you warm above and below the surface.
Suit is DWR: Durable Water Repellant has flat seam construction throughout for stretch and comfort, comfortable contoured collar with hook and loop adjustment, kneepads provide total flexibility, durability and comfort, a heavy-duty dual slider front zipper for easy self-donning-and-doffing, removable stirrups for use in active water sports and provides UPF 50+ protection. Suit comes with thumb loops and stirrups to prevent suit ride-up when worn under and exposure suit for layering. Suit is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
- Technically Advance Fabric
- Ultimate in Thermal Control and Superior Comfort
- Constructed and Engineered Exclusively for Water Sports
- Unique Synthetic Construction
- Exclusive Polytherm Tri-Laminate
- Merino Laminate Lined Garment
- Water Resistant Outer Layer for Fast Water Run Off and Quick Drying
- Windproof Middle Layer for Anti-Wind Chill and Superior Warmth
- Breathable Middle Layer Allows Perspiration to Be Drawn Away in Hot Conditions
- 4-Way Stretch for Ultimate Flexibility
- Heavy-Duty Dual Slider Front Zipper for Easy Self-Donning-and-Doffing
- Foot Stirrups & Thumb Loops Prevent Suit Ride-Up when Wearing Under Wetsuit
- Worn by Itself in Warm Water or Under Exposure Suit for Added Warmth
- Use for Thermal Layer and/or UV Protection 50+ SPF
- Overlapped Flatlock Seams for Extra Durability and Warmth
- Neutrally Buoyant
- DWR: Durable Water Repellant
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type||Water Sport Layering, Protection Garment|
|Materials||Polytherm Tri-Laminate, Merino Laminate Lined|
|Waterproof||No, Water Resistant|
|UV Protection||SPF 50+|
|Closure||Front Dual Slider Zipper|
|Seams||Overlapped, Flat-Lock Stitched|
|Water Sport Layering, Protection Garment|
|Polytherm Tri-Laminate, Merino Laminate Lined|
|No, Water Resistant|
|Front Dual Slider Zipper|
|Overlapped, Flat-Lock Stitched|
Works well and at 75+F can probably last for hours in the water. At 65F I can handle 45 minutes in the water before hypothermia kicks in. Not the same as a neoprene wetsuit, as the water does come in contact with your skin for the initial chill. It takes a minute for my body to warm up the water within the fleece, after which it forms a functional and insulative barrier. Personal demographic, 60" 185 lbs, 35" waist, 42" chest, plenty of body fat/couch potato equals size L. Tried ML first since I wanted it snug but it was too restrictive on my arms and caused numbing/blocking circulation to hands.