You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lavacore Five Finger Gloves
Product OverviewLavacore is a technically advanced fabric, constructed and engineered exclusively for water sports requiring the ultimate in thermal control and superior comfort. Thermal and neutral buoyancy properties create the ideal garment - under a neoprene wetsuit for added insulation and warmth or as a stand-alone exposure protection garment. The unique design of Lavacore materials eliminates constriction and allows for extreme movement and flexibility while regulating your hands warmth.
Lavacore gloves are made with an exclusive Polytherm Tri-Laminate. Ideal for use as a primary exposure glove in warmer waters or as a supplemental undergarment in colder waters. Windproof and breathable providing anti-wind chill properties while also drawing moisture away from the body on the surface, ensuring warmth in cold conditions. For the ultimate in warmth Lavacore's Merino Laminate lined garments are super soft yet durable. Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial, the Merino fleece inner minimizes odor and keeps you warm above and below the surface.
Gloves are DWR: Durable Water Repellant has flat seam construction throughout for stretch and comfort. Lavacore is neutrally buoyant so you won't need to add weight to your weight system compromising your weight comfort zone. All seams are overlapped during flat-lock sewing to ensure maximum water integrity and strength. Lavacore provides SPF 50+ sun protection and is designed and developed with your guarantee of quality. This super comfortable water-sport accessory will keep you warm, and comfortable. Gloves are black in color and are available in multiple sizes.
- Technically Advanced Fabric
- Constructed and Engineered Exclusively for Water Sports
- Ultimate in Thermal Control and Superior Comfort
- Unique Synthetic Construction
- Stretch and Movement of Traditional Lycia, Insulation Qualities of Neoprene
- Inner Layer: Soft Fleece for Warmth
- Middle Layer: Micro-Porous High Stretch Polyurethane (PU) Film
- Outer Layer: Lycia Knitted Nylon Wrap Knit Tricot
- Wet or Dry, Hot or Cold, Lavacore Control Temperature Longer
- Great Warm-Water Glove
- Protection from Unwanted Scrapes and Cuts About-and-Below the Water
- Perfect Glove for Icy Mornings Fishing, Waterskiing, and Paddling
- Wind-Proof Middle Layer Provides Anti-Wind Chill Properties
- Water Resistant Outer-Layer Facilitates Fast Water Run-Off and Quick Drying
- Light Weight and 4-Way Stretch makes Lavacore Incredibly Comfortable to Wear
- Breathable Middle Layer allows Moisture to be Drawn-Away from Hands on Surface
- Neutrally Buoyant, Won't Effect-Buoyancy
- Seams: Overlapped Flat-Lock Sewing, Decrease Water Flow
- Anti-Bacterial Inner Fleece, Minimizes Odor and Eliminates Bacteria Growth
- SPF 50+ Protection from Suns Harmful Rays
- Hypoallergenic Fabric
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Color: Black
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Outer: spandex, Inter: Polyurethane Film (Pu), Inner: Fleece|
|Seams||Flat Lock Stitched|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
When .you find that you have an allergic reaction to neoprene this is the way to go