You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lavacore Back Zipper Full Jumpsuit, Women's
Product OverviewLavacore is a technically advanced fabric, constructed and engineered exclusively for water sports requiring the ultimate in thermal control and superior comfort. Thermal and neutral buoyancy properties create the ideal garment - under a neoprene wetsuit for added insulation and warmth or as a stand-alone exposure protection garment. The unique design of Lavacore materials eliminates constriction and allows for extreme movement and flexibility while regulating your core warmth.
Lavacore suits are made with an exclusive Polytherm Tri-Laminate. Ideal for use as a primary exposure suit in warmer waters or as a supplemental undergarment in colder waters. Windproof and breathable providing anti-wind chill properties while also drawing moisture away from the body on the surface, ensuring warmth in cold conditions. For the ultimate in warmth Lavacore's Merino Laminate lined garments are super soft yet durable. Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial, the Merino fleece inner minimizes odor and keeps you warm above and below the surface.
Suit is DWR: Durable Water Repellant has flat seam construction throughout for stretch and comfort, comfortable contoured collar with hook and loop adjustment, kneepads provide total flexibility, durability and comfort, a heavy-duty back zipper with rubber tab at base of zipper with pull-tab leash for easy self-donning-and-doffing, removable stirrups for use in active water sports and provides UPF 50+ protection. Suit comes with thumb loops and stirrups to prevent suit ride-up when worn under and exposure suit for layering. Suit is available in multiple sizes and is black in color.
- Technically Advance Fabric
- Ultimate in Thermal Control and Superior Comfort
- Constructed and Engineered Exclusively for Water Sports
- Unique Synthetic Construction
- Exclusive Polytherm Tri-Laminate
- Merino Laminate Lined Garment
- Water Resistant Outer Layer for Fast Water Run Off and Quick Drying
- Windproof Middle Layer for Anti-Wind Chill and Superior Warmth
- Breathable Middle Layer Allows Perspiration to Be Drawn Away in Hot Conditions
- 4-Way Stretch for Ultimate Flexibility
- Rear Zipper Closure w/Pull Tab Leash
- Foot Stirrups & Thumb Loops Prevent Suit Ride-Up when Wearing Under Wetsuit
- Foot Stirrups are Removable
- Worn by Itself in Warm Water or Under Exposure Suit for Added Warmth
- Use for Thermal Layer and/or UV Protection 50+ SPF
- Overlapped Flatlock Seams for Extra Durability and Warmth
- Neutrally Buoyant
- DWR: Durable Water Repellant
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
Terms & Conditions
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type||Water Sport Layering, Protection Garment|
|Materials||Polytherm Tri-Laminate, Merino Laminate Lined|
|Waterproof||No, Water Resistant|
|UV Protection||SPF 50+|
|Closure||Rear Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|
|Seams||Overlapped, Flat-Lock Stitched|
|Water Sport Layering, Protection Garment|
|Polytherm Tri-Laminate, Merino Laminate Lined|
|No, Water Resistant|
|Rear Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|
|Overlapped, Flat-Lock Stitched|
My daughter and I have owned Lavacores before, and we run them into the ground! But they fit amazingly well and keep us warm too! We use them as skins, under our wetsuits, for surfing, you name it! I wouldnt use any other skin.