You have no items in your shopping cart.
JBL SS Twin Barb Rock Point 2-5/8" Wingspan Spear Point
Product OverviewConstructed of rugged stainless steel, JBL's fixed Spear points are a perfect blend of durability and performance. Each point is designed for low maintenance, dependability and most important results. Whatever points you choose if it's from JBL you know you're getting your money's worth. 2-5/8" (67mm) wing span this economical multi-purpose point is designed for increased holding power and 3/8" (9.5mm) standard profile opens a large hole for easy passage of barbs through the fish, one shot is all you will ever need with this tip.
Wing retainer allows for easy removal of fish. Point is for medium to small fish. A short-tapered, machine cut point provides enough muscle to withstand rock hits and still punch through skin and bone of even the toughest fish. JBL Stainless Steel Twin Barb point is standard equipment on the Explorer 22 and 24 (JBL4D22 and 24) models and comes in both 6 and 7mm thread.
- For Small to Medium Fish
- 2-5/8 (67mm) Wing Span
- 6 or 7mm Thread Size
- Stainless Steel Point
- Maintains Excellent Cutting Edge for Penetration Power
- Standard 3/8 (9.5mm) Profile Opens Larger Hole for Easy Passage of Barbs through Fish
- Optimal Use: Open Water, Reefs and Rocks
- Wing Retainer Allows for Easy Removal from Fish
- Point Type: Rock Point
- Ring Retainer: Yes, Sliding
- Durable Service around Rocks and Reef
- Double Wing Design Increases Holding Power
- Standard equipment on Explorer 22 (JBL4D22) and Explorer 24 (JBL4D24) Models
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Point Type||Rock Point|
|Thread Size||6mm Or 7mm|
|Wing Span||2-5/8 (67mm)|
|Ring Retainer||Yes, Sliding|
|Fish Size||Small To Medium Fish|