You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewSpear fishing takes concentration; unlike scuba diving a spear fisherman can't stop to adjust a loosening weight belt due to wet suit compression at depth. Marseilles style rubber weight belt allows the serious spear fisherman to snug up the belt at the surface and forget it while fishing. The elastic rubber weight belt is manufactured with a durable industrial grade high stretch rubber to keep your weights comfortably in proper position during ascents and descents these weight belts are comfortable and streamlined.
The high elastic properties of the belt will contract and compress with your body and wetsuit during your descent and expand and stretch as your body and wetsuit expand during ascent keeping your weight belt properly positioned around your hips. The Marseilles style buckle is made of heavy duty 300 series corrosion resistant stainless steel and is designed for a quick release if necessary. Belt length is 55" (139.7 cm) excluding the buckle. Easy to use and lasts a lifetime. Designed as one size fits all. Belt will accept hard block lead or soft pouch pocket.
- Depth Compensating Design
- Compresses Upon-Descent, Expands During Ascent
- Prevents Weight Belt Slippage
- Snug Up Belt at Surface and Forget-it-while-Fishing
- High Stretch Rubber Material
- Keeps Weights Comfortably on Hips
- Heavy Duty Corrosion Resistant 300 Series Stainless Steel Buckle
- Buckle Designed for Quick Release
- Lead Type: Soft Pouch Pockets, Hard Block
- Belt Length: 55 (139.7 cm) w/o Buckle
- One Size Fits All
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Buckle Materials||300 Series Stainless Steel|
|Type Lead||Soft Pouch or Hard Block|
|Closures||Marseilles Style Belt Type Buckle|
|Sizes||55 (139.7 cm) w/o Buckle|
|300 Series Stainless Steel|
|Soft Pouch or Hard Block|
|Marseilles Style Belt Type Buckle|
|55 (139.7 cm) w/o Buckle|
The buckle was improperly installed. I had to cut the rubber to allow the “prong” to sit properly against the “frame”. I guess that’s why it was in clearance.