You have no items in your shopping cart.
JBL Rotating Tri-Cut 2-5/8" (67mm) Wingspan Spear Point
Product OverviewLet's get right to the point, these tips are designed to punch through even the toughest fish, penetrating thick skin and hard bone. Constructed of hardened 17-4 stainless with a razor sharp finish they'll make short work of just about any game fish. Low-profile, stainless wings are quickly deployed and angled to grab tight and hold on. Sliding wing retainer allows for easy removal of fish.
JBL's patented (#4685239) rotating design allows for 360 degree spin, providing greater holding power and minimizing the chance of your point unthreading from the shaft as a result of a fish "rolling" in battle. With the 2-5/8" (67mm) wing span and 3/8" (9.5mm) standard profile opens a large hole for easy passage of barbs through the fish, one shot is all you will ever need with this tip. Machined tri-cut point is the quickest way to put fish on the deck. Three cutting edges combined with a precision point make this tip extremely lethal. This tip is ideal for medium to small fish in open water or around rocks and reefs and comes in both 6mm or 7mm thread size.
- For Small to Medium Fish
- 2-5/8 (67mm) Wing Span
- 6 or 7mm Thread Size
- 17-4 Hardened Spring Stainless Steel Point
- Maintains Excellent Cutting Edge for Penetration Power
- Standard 3/8 (9.5mm) Profile Opens Larger Hole for Easy Passage of Barbs through Fish
- Optimal Use: Open Water, Reefs and Rocks
- Wing Retainer Allows for Easy Removal from Fish
- Point Type: Rotating Tri-Cut
- Ring Retainer: Yes, Sliding
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||17-4 Hardened Stainless Steel|
|Point Type||Rotating Tri-Cut|
|Thread Size||6mm or 7mm|
|Wing Span||2-5/8 (67mm)|
|Ring Retainer||Yes, Sliding|
|Fish Size||Small to Medium|