You have no items in your shopping cart.
JBL L.I.F.T.3 ATM Float 34" x 9" (86.4 cm x 22.9 cm)
Product OverviewPut the brakes on any big game fish with this JBL 3 Atmosphere Float. The ATM3 inflates to 30 psi (2 bars) for 98 lbs. (44.45 kg) of lift at depth up to 66' (20 meters) and flotation past 105' (32 meters). Constructed of tactical grade, vinyl coated nylon with marine contact adhesive seams the L.I.F.T. series floats are virtually indestructible. The molded nose cone offers unmatched durability and reduces drag. The single chamber inflatable boat design eliminates bladder failure (never any fun) and allows effortless collapsibility for travel. Features stainless D-rings and military grade webbing anchor points. Inflation is easy with the car tire" style Schrader valve. Float is designed for break-away system with reel line when hunting big fish that sound when speared. The float has a durable webbing handle with rubber molded hand grip. Float measures 34" x 9" (86.4 cm x 22.9 cm) inflated.
- Puts-the-Brakes On-Any-Big-Game-Fish
- High Lift Design:
Inflates to 30 psi (2 bars)
98 lbs. (44.45 kg) of Lift at Depth Up to 66' (20 meters)
Flotation Past 105' (32 meters)
- Construction: Tactical Grade, Vinyl Coated Nylon, Marine Contact Adhesive Seams
- Float Virtually Indestructible
- Molded Nose Cone Offers Unmatched Durability and Reduces Drag
- Single Chamber Inflatable Boat Design: Eliminates Bladder Failure (never any fun)
- Inflatable Design: Allows Effortless Collapsibility for Travel
- Stainless D-Rings and Military Grade Webbing Anchor Points
- Inflation: Car Tire Style Schrader Valve
- Designed for Break-Away System w/Reel Line w/Hunting Big Fish
- Durable Webbing Handle w/Rubber Molded Hand Grip
- Dimensions: 34 x 9 (86.4 cm x 22.9 cm), Inflated
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Vinyl Coated Nylon, Molded Rubber, Stainless Steel|
|RF Welded Seams||No, Marine Contact Adhesive|
|Dimensions||(L x W) 34 x 9 (86.4 cm x 22.9 cm), Inflated|
|Type||Spear Fishing Float|
|Lift||98 lbs. (44.45 kg) at Depth Up to 66' (20 meters), Flotation Past 105' (32 meters)|
|Pressure psi/bars||30 psi (2 bars)|
|Vinyl Coated Nylon, Molded Rubber, Stainless Steel|
|RF Welded Seams|
|No, Marine Contact Adhesive|
|(L x W) 34 x 9 (86.4 cm x 22.9 cm), Inflated|
|Spear Fishing Float|
|98 lbs. (44.45 kg) at Depth Up to 66' (20 meters), Flotation Past 105' (32 meters)|
|30 psi (2 bars)|