You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDesigned for large powerful fish this breakaway has a 4" (102mm) wingspan and comes in 6, 7mm or 5/16" threaded end and its 3/8" (9.5mm) standard profile opens a large hole for easy passage of barbs through the fish, one shot is all you will ever need with this tip. Tip is hardened 17-4 stainless and features a multi-braid stainless cable in 1/16" (2mm) and 3/32" (2.38 mm) diameters.
This tips detachable bushing and cable hangs on no matter how hard the fight while minimizing damage to your spear shaft. The low-profile, double barbed design allows for pinpoint accuracy and dependable deployment. Wing retainer allows for easy removal from the fish. Don't trust a once in a lifetime fish to anything else. Tip is for medium to large fish.
- For Medium to Large Fish
- 4 (102mm) Wing Span
- 6mm, 7mm or 5/16 Thread Size
- 17-4 Hardened Spring Stainless Steel Point
- Maintains Excellent Cutting Edge for Penetration Power
- Standard 3/8 (9.5mm) Profile Opens Larger Hole for Easy Passage of Barbs through Fish
- Optimal Use: Open Water, Rocks or Reef
- Wing Retainer Allows for Easy Removal from Fish
- Point Type: Break-A-Way Rock Point
- Ring Retainer: Yes, Sliding
- Cable Diameter: 1/16 (2mm) or 3/32 (2.38 mm)
- Cable: Multi-Braided Stainless Steel
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||17-4 Hardened Stainless Steel|
|Point Type||Break-A-Way Rock Point|
|Thread Size||6mm, 7mm 5/16or|
|Wing Span||4 (102mm)|
|Ring Retainer||Yes, Sliding|
|Cable Diameter||1/16 (2mm) or 3/32 (2.38 mm)|
|Cable Type||Multi-Braided Stainless Steel|
|Fish Size||Medium to Large|
Tip was O.K, but needed a bit of silicon grease to release properly. Female threads were a bit loose, and needed some Lock -tite. Same part was a bit soft and bent pretty easily... I usually make my own tips, so Im picky. Overall, the tip works as advertised.