You have no items in your shopping cart.
JBL 6' (183 cm) Fixed Pole Spear w/o Tip (D-72)
Product OverviewThe gold standard in pole spears, JBL's one-piece models are drawn 6063, annealed aluminum for extra rigidity. The end result: maximum energy transfer with virtually no flex. JBL Spear Poles are machine-swaged for enhanced hydrodynamics. This provides greater speed with minimal water disruption. The Sling length is fully adjustable and the stainless threaded tip will accept any 6mm (7 if specified) point.
This tempered aluminum pole has the JBLD6100 replaceable sling, which is made of black surgical rubber and adjusts easily for power variation. Short 6' (183 cm) is great around reef and rock bottom and especially in lower visibility hunts. Various spear tips are available from JBL depending on your hunting needs. You can choose from fixed or paralyzer.
Click below for more information
JBL Spearguns Use and Care Instructions
JBL Spearguns Maintenance and Repair Instructions
- Pole Length: 6' (183 cm)
- Tempered 6063 Annealed Aluminum Poles, Hard Gold Anodized
- Stainless Steel Threaded End
- Replaceable Black Surgical Rubber Slings (see SKU: JBLD6100)
- Sling Dimensions: 5/16 x 34 (8 mm x 864mm)
- Threaded End Fits JBL Spear Points SKU's: JBL846 and JBL825
- Great for Rock and Reef Low Visibility Hunting
- Shaft Design Provides Extra Rigidity
- Maximum Energy Transfer w/Virtually No Flex
- Provides Greater Speed w/Minimal Water Disruption
- Fully Adjustable Sling Length
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Total Length||6' (183 cm)|
|Sling Length||34 (86.4 cm)|
|Sling Diameter||5/16 (8 mm)|
|Number of Slings||One|
|Material||Tempered 6063 Annealed Aluminum, Hard Gold Anodized|