You have no items in your shopping cart.
JBL 6' (183 cm) Breakdown Travel Pole Spear (2D72)
Product OverviewThe gold standard in pole spears, JBL's one-piece models is drawn 6063, annealedaluminum and is hard gold anodized for extra rigidity. The end result: maximum energy transfer with virtually no flex. JBL machine-swage each spear for enhanced hydrodynamics. This provides greater speed with minimal water disruption. The Travel pole spears (two and three piece) feature precision machined unions for seamless fit and feel and allow for infinite extendibility. The Sling length is fully adjustable and the stainless steel threaded tip will accept any 6mm point.
This tempered aluminum pole has the JBL635 replaceable sling, which is made of black surgical rubber and adjusts easily for power variation. This 72" (1.83 meters) travel pole spear breaks down into three 24" (61 cm) pieces. It allows you to easily put a pole spear in your luggage or backpack without difficulty. When assembled with the paralyzer, it is 7' (2.13 meters) long.
The JBL846 Paralyzer Tip has hardened spring stainless steel tines with barbs for better holding power. Paralyzing action to subdue fish, and is used in rocksand reefs primarily for medium to small fish. Also included with this breakdown pole spear is the JBL825 Single barb Spear Tip.
The Single barb Tip is an economical point for small to medium fish. The Tip is constructed of rugged stainless steel, JBL fixed Spear Points are a perfect blend of durability and performance. Each point is designed for low maintenance,dependability, and most important results. This breakdown pole spear comes with a carry case for easy transport when broken down.
Click below for more information
JBL Spearguns Use and Care Instructions
JBL Spearguns Maintenance and Repair Instructions
- Gold Standard in Pole Spears
- Tempered 6063 Aluminum Poles, Hard Gold Anodized
- Maximum Energy Transfer with Virtually No Flex
- Machine-Swage Spear for Enhanced Hydrodynamics
- Greater Speed with Minimal Water Disruption
- Stainless Steel Threaded End
- Stainless Steel Threaded End: Accept Any 6mm Point
- Replaceable Black Surgical Rubber Sling
- Sling Adjusts Easily for Power Variation
- Hardened Spring Stainless Steel Tips
- Breakdown Pole for Easy Storage
- Assembled Length: 6' (183 cm)
- Breaks Down to Three 24 (61 cm) Lengths
- Includes Paralyzer and Single Barb Rock Point Spear Tip
- Comes with Carry Case
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Total Length||Total Length: 7' (2.13 meters) w/Paralyzer Tip, Total Length: 6' 4 (1.93 meters) w/Barb Tip, Collapsed Lengths: Three 24 (61 cm) Sections|
|Shaft Length||6' (1.83 meters)|
|Sling Length||32 (81.3 cm)|
|Sling Diameter||3/8 (1 cm)|
|Number of Slings||Single|
|Spear Point||Paralyzer and Single Barb Rock Point Spear Tip|
|Material||Tempered Gold Plated Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Surgical Rubber|