You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Innovative Scuba 10' (305 cm) Open Ocean signal tube is what you want to have with you for the highest degree of visual detection. It comes equipped with an installed LP inflator valve for easy inflation from your low-pressure inflator hose (can also be orally inflated from same valve by simply depressing it and exhaling air into the signal tube). You may also inflate it by free-flowing air from the regulator into the bottom of the tube which has a one-way internal membrane designed to keep air in but not let it out. Air is released by activating BCD style dump valve. Includes light stick holder, whistle and nylon mesh storage bag. When rolled up, the Open Ocean tube measures approximately 4" x 7" (10.2cm x 18cm). Tube is made from high visibility orange Cordura nylon with radio frequency (RF) welded seams for strength and durability. The tube also comes equipped with a snap gate clip at base for attachment of a reel line when used when making safety or decompression stops.
- Super Tall 10' (305cm) Safety Sausage
- Highest Degree of Visual Detection
- LP Inflator Valve for Easy Inflation from Low-Pressure Inflator Hose
- Oral Inflate w/Same LP Inflator Valve
- Open-Bottom One-Way Valve Design for Inflation w/2'nd-Stage Regulator
- Air Released by Activating BCD Style Dump Valve
- Light Stick Holder for Low or Night Visibility
- Safety Whistle for Audio Signaling
- Nylon Mesh Storage Bag
- Storage Size: Approximately 4 x 7 (10.2cm x 18cm)
- Material: High Visibility Orange Cordura Nylon
- Seams: Radio Frequency (RF) Welded for Strength & Durability
- Snap Gate Clip at Base for Attachment of Reel Line
- Great for Safety or Decompression Stops
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Cordura Nylon, Plastic, Nylon Webbing|
|Dimensions||Inflated: 10' (305cm) Tall
Packed: Approximately 4 x 7 (10.2cm x 18cm)
|Inflation (Valve)||BCD LP Connection, Oral Inflation Valve, Open Bottom One-Way Valve|
|Over Pressure Relief Valve||Yes|
|Manual Dump Valve||Yes|
For the second time the delivery date came and went without the delivery even though I ordered with plenty of time to spare. I have no idea how this works, I had to use my old one. The Leisure Pro order arrived early. The Scuba.com order arrived while I was in Mexico and was shipped after its arrival date on order. This is how Scuba.com opperated. Their shipments are usually late. Often very late.