You have no items in your shopping cart.
Innovative Scuba Deluxe Snorkel Vest, Plastic Valve, Blue
Product OverviewGetting ready to go on a tropical vacation or maybe the Florida Keys? Would be nice, wherever it is if there is warm water you've got to go snorkeling! Enjoying snorkeling includes be comfortable and safe when in the water. Using a snorkeling vest increases safety and comfort. The bright colored models allow watercraft operators to recognize that people are in the surrounding water and to keep clear, it also allows people to see you easily for pick up by your own watercraft. More importantly you remain comfortable when enjoying the wonders of the reef.
The snorkeler can orally inflate and deflate the volume of air in the vest to their requirements. Add just a little air to use it as a "pillow" under your chest to help hold your head and snorkel above water. Fully inflate in stressful situations to relax and rest. Deflate to return to surface diving activities. Vest fits comfortably over the snorkeler's head and secures firmly to the body with two adjustable straps. The straps come equipped with squeeze-style side-release plastic buckles for easy donning and doffing. Popular snorkel vests are constructed of durable, industry standard 210 denier urethane coated nylon with radio frequency (RF) welded seams. All have safety whistles for getting your snorkeling buddy or someone on the boat or shores attention. All also have crotch straps, screw down oral inflators, and they come in 3 sizes (Kids, Adult, XL). Each style is available with standard plastic inflator valve. The Deluxe Snorkel vests are two color vests complete with ribbed baffles for added style and comfort.
- Makes Snorkeling Enjoyable
- Increased Water Safety
- Comfort In-the-Water
- Easy to Operate Oral Inflator
- Screw Down Oral Valve for Added Safety
- Plastic Style Valve
- Adjustable Waist & Crotch Straps
- Straps: Equipped w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Plastic Buckles
- Easy Donning and Doffing
- Safety Whistles for Signaling
Durable Industry Standard 210 Denier Urethane Coated Nylon
Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams
- Available in Multiple Colors & Sizes
- Standard or Deluxe Models
- Ribbed Baffles for Added Style & Comfort
- Two Colors: Blue/Yellow
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Vest Body||Horse Collar Design|
|Harness||Waist & Crotch Straps w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Plastic Buckles|
|Oral Inflator||Yes, Screw-Down Valve Design|
|Materials||210 Denier Urethane Coated Nylon|
|Seams||Radio Frequency (RF) Welded|
We purchased our vests for a trip to Crystal and Rainbow rivers in Florida. These vets provide us with a sense of security. Well made with great visablity.