You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewWe always need to attach more stuff to our equipment to free up our hands when we need them. Lanyards for lights, cameras, gauges, game bags, or maybe even a fish stringer when spear fishing. Retractors are one of the greatest ways to do this. When you need to use the attached, item all you need to do is pull the item and extended the retractor cord. When done, the retractor will reel in the item safe and out of the way.
Retractors not only keep us from losing important accessories, they also protect both the accessory and the dive environment. Items that hang from our equipment can break coral or damage the accessory, but retractors prevent this. Cord extends 41" (104cm) and retracts with medium force while thumb switch locks cord in place. Now available with patent pending quick-connect clips and attached 1" (2.54cm) stainless steel split-ring. The Innovative Locking Quick Disconnect Retractor is available with multiple type clips depending on your attachment need. Chose from a 2-3/8" (6cm) carabiner locking clip, a wire locking swivel clip or a plastic swivel gate clip. Locking Quick Disconnect Retractor is available with different color 1" (2.54cm) webbing.
- Convenient Attachment Device
- Protects Accessories and the Environment
- Automatically Retracts when Not in Use
- Locking Slide Switch, Secure Retractable Cord at Desired Length
- 41 (104cm) Retractable Cord
- Cord Keeps Delicate Equipment Close
- Quick-Connect Clips & Attached 1 (2.54cm) Stainless Steel Split-Ring
- Available w/Multiple Type Clips Depending On-Your-Attachment-Need
- 2-3/8 (6cm) Carabiner Locking Clip
- Wire Locking Swivel Clip
- Plastic Swivel Gate Clip
- Available w/Multiple Colored Webbing
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Plastic, Stainless Steel|
|Attachment||One End: Quick-Connect Clips & Attached 1 (2.54cm) Stainless Steel Split-Ring
2-3/8 (6cm) Carabiner Locking Clip
Wire Locking Swivel Clip
Plastic Swivel Gate Clip
|Cable Length||41 (104cm)|
Scuba.com Inc Has been great for last minute Scuba gear always have what I Need and I get it on time for my Vacation THANK YOU